How do I update my charts to use candlesticks?

Hi dear kind souls,

How do I update my charts to use candlesticks? I've tried clicking the button provided for it and also closed the charts and opened them up and tried again, but no results, it still uses the default line graphs. Please Help!

- Alexander 

Have you tried F8 (for the terminal) and played with the two sided options provided by that window?

gooly:
Have you tried F8 (for the terminal) and played with the two sided options provided by that window?

Hi Gooly,

Thanks for the reply, and yes I've tried those as well. I can only alternate between line and bar charts but no effect when I click the candlestick button.

What should I do next? 

What do you mean with: "click the candlestick button"? The chart has 3 options line, bars, candles!

AlexanderUK: How do I update my charts to use candlesticks? I've tried clicking the button provided for it and also closed the charts and opened them up and tried again, but no results, it still uses the default line graphs. Please Help!

You have probably, changed the default template and the colours associated with the "candlestick" mode. So, once you have chosen the mode, hit F8 and then choose one of the default colour schemes to reset everything.

Once you have it working correctly again, save it as the "Default" template.

Thanks FMIC, I wasn't able to do it your way but somehow randomly playing around with it got the candles back, some bug I guess, but I saved the template immediately like u suggested!

Thanks guys! 

Reason: