Newbie: Stop and Target hit on the same candle

Hi all, I am completely new programming in MT4. But before spending weeks practicing how to program EA's and indicators, I need to know an issues that has been haunting me backtesting in other systems. My problem is when my program opens a trade and it happens that both the profit point and the Stop Loss are hit within the same candle. Many other platforms (i.e., free ones from some brokers) would assume on their backtesting environment that the profit was hit first, therefore showing a far better results that the ones one can expect in live trading. Is this a problem also when backtesting with MT4? If it is, is there any way to remediate it?

Thanks for your help. 

MT4 offers three default types of back-testing. If you select "Every Tick", which simulates tick data based off M1 (one minute) data, then the back-test is done at the tick level and provides much more realistic results. You can even go one step further and use real tick data, by generating the FXT testing files yourself and then have a have a much higher quality back-testing.

In conclusion, you can choose from various levels of quality to do your back-tests.

FMIC:

MT4 offers three default types of back-testing. If you select "Every Tick", which simulates tick data based off M1 (one minute) data, then the back-test is done at the tick level and provides much more realistic results. You can even go one step further and use real tick data, by generating the FXT testing files yourself and then have a have a much higher quality back-testing.

In conclusion, you can choose from various levels of quality to do your back-tests.

thanks a lot  for that FMIC, MT4 is then :)
Reason: