How to produce installation setup - page 2

Doerk:
Any EA is allowed to access my bank account. Less security is simply impossible. And I - and surely most people on this planet too - care more about that than about a virus which could be maybe for whatever reason possibly included. And if there was a virus, the worst case scenario is a restore of my backup. My broker does not provide such a kind of an undo-function. 

1° An EA doesn't access your bank account, and you know it.

2° It's completely irrelevant about the "DLL" discussion.

If you want to argue, please do it seriously and in good faith, otherwise it's just waste of time.

angevoyageur:

1° An EA doesn't access your bank account, and you know it.

2° It's completely irrelevant about the "DLL" discussion.

If you want to argue, please do it seriously and in good faith, otherwise it's just waste of time.

Thank you all for your contribution to my question. I regret that my post has raised an unwarranted argument, though innocently. Nevertheless, I am glad we are all learning in one way or the other. But I must say that you guys should take it easy and end the replies at this juncture. Once again thank you.

macpee:
Thank you all for your contribution to my question. I regret that my post has raised an unwarranted argument, though innocently. Nevertheless, I am glad we are all learning in one way or the other. But I must say that you guys should take it easy and end the replies at this juncture. Once again thank you.
No worries, it's just a discussion :-)
Reason: