How to produce installation setup

Hi comrades in forex. How can I finalize my finished expert advisor. In other words, how can I produce setup package of my expert advisor for installation in another system (windows systems specifically)? Thank you in advance.

Do you mean - how to package an EA for distribution via the MetaQuotes Market? If so, then read the various articles about it, such as for example "How to Post a Product in the Market"

However, if are simply looking for way to place the EA on another system, then it is simply a matter of manually placing the the respective files in the respective directories or folders. There is no supported "packaging" system for that.

There are 3rd party tools out there as well, but such a discussion is beyond the scope of this site and referencing such tools is considered advertising and not allowed here.

Thank you FMIC. But, I think a good third party tool should be the C++ development tools which may be used to package C++ programs such as those of MQL4, since MQL4 uses C++ as its language. In such case it is not beyond the scope of this site and referencing such tool would not be considered advertising. What is your opinion on that. Thank you in advance.

Well, in that case, if you already know about 3rd party tools such as those for C++ development, then you should place the query on those sites and not here. This site is for MQL development and not about C++ Development and Packaging Tools.

Since, MQL does not offer such tools, and it is not commonly used by the MQL users, this forum is probably not the best place to be placing such queries.

macpee:
Hi comrades in forex. How can I finalize my finished expert advisor. In other words, how can I produce setup package of my expert advisor for installation in another system (windows systems specifically)? Thank you in advance.
There are several tools to create automated setup, but as FMIC said, it's beyong the scope of this forum.

Use Google and search for "Expert Advisor Installer". If Id had the link, I would post it because a recommendation is not advertising. If you use any DLL accesses in your EA, which is sometimes unavoidable, you will have no chance to put your product in the MQL market anyway. Imho this is silly, but those are the rules. 

Doerk:
Use Google and search for "Expert Advisor Installer". If Id had the link, I would post it because a recommendation is not advertising. If you use any DLL accesses in your EA, which is sometimes unavoidable, you will have no chance to put your product in the MQL market anyway. Imho this is silly, but those are the rules. 
Silly ? I don't think so if you take the point of view of Metaquotes and buyers. It's a security measure, how will you avoid the Market to become a virus/malware distribution platform if you allow DLL ? 

Any EA is allowed to access my bank account. Less security is simply impossible. And I - and surely most people on this planet too - care more about that than about a virus which could be maybe for whatever reason possibly included. And if there was a virus, the worst case scenario is a restore of my backup. My broker does not provide such a kind of an undo-function

Doerk:
Any EA is allowed to access my bank account. Less security is simply impossible. And I - and surely most people on this planet too - care more about that than about a virus which could be maybe for whatever reason possibly included. And if there was a virus, the worst case scenario is a restore of my backup. My broker does not provide such a kind of an undo-function. 

I think you are misunderstanding things. It is not just about a DLL virus infecting your computer, but also the possibility of it infecting the VPS services that MetaQuotes provides via different ISP's.

If DLLs were allowed, then an infected ISP running hundreds of EA's for their customers would cause great problems for many an account, and then they would be liable to pay for the damages that could be quite substantial.

So, I don't think it is silly at all! There is just too much at stake!

FMIC:

I think you are misunderstanding things. It is not just about a DLL virus infecting your computer, but also the possibility of it infecting the VPS services that MetaQuotes provides via different ISP's.

If DLLs were allowed, then an infected ISP running hundreds of EA's for their customers would cause great problems for many an account, and then they would be liable to pay for the damages that could be quite substantial.

So, I don't think it is silly at all! There is just too much at stake!

I do not doubt that there is a security reason at all, just that this reason cares about the users. Imho it should at least be possible to deal with functions of winuser.dll which are not able to produce any damage at all, such as getting informations about windows, the mouse or to deal with pipes. This would help a lot. 

Doerk:
 I do not doubt that there is a security reason at all, just that this reason cares about the users. Imho it should at least be possible to deal with functions of winuser.dll which are not able to produce any damage at all, such as getting informations about windows, the mouse or to deal with pipes. This would help a lot. 
A DLL is a DLL, how can them check if you access a Windows DLL or an other ? I understand your point of view, but the problem is real and the solution is not silly. Do you have a serious alternative to propose ?
Reason: