Uncheck the "save account information" option box

Dear friends,

Hope you're doing great,

I want to know how to put a code in my EA in order to automatically  uncheck the  "save account information" option box in the account authorization window when attempting to log in to trading account.

Suppose that I'm using my EA on a chart and  I blocked any unwanted functions such as opening new order or ... directly from my EA and someone come to my PC and remove my EA to open trades manually. All I can do to block this kind of problem is to initially close the terminal directly from my EA code and in addition to closing the terminal, the most reliable way to prevent him from making unwanted decisions is to request the password when attempting to log in the trading account.

below I have attached an image regarding the matter.

no idea ?!?!?!

I do not know a way how to read the status of the check box. Toggling it is not a big problem, if you allow using the Windows api.

Anyway, it is you who should uncheck it while logging in, isn't it?  

Ovo:

I do not know a way how to read the status of the check box. Toggling it is not a big problem, if you allow using the Windows api.

Anyway, it is you who should uncheck it while logging in, isn't it?  

yes I know that it would not be difficult to uncheck it manually at the first time logging in to the trading account and it will ask for the password to log in to the trading account afterwards, but I'm trying to find an alternative way to increase its security for some unexpected circumstances.
Reason: