Pay for Virtual Hosting and Signal Subscriptions Straight from the MetaTrader 4 Platform!

Paying for virtual hosting and signal subscriptions in MetaTrader 4 has never been easier — now there's no need to have money on your MQL5.community account. Select a preferred payment method in your platform and make a direct transfer from it.

Thousands of traders use virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 to provide round-the-clock operation of robots and trading signals. Only in MetaTrader platforms, with just one click you obtain a properly configured virtual terminal ensuring a minimum ping to your broker's server. Please watch the 2-minute video tutorial about the Virtual Hosting to find out why it's better than a VPS service. Rent a virtual server, select a service plan that suits you best and pay the way you want:

Pay for Virtual Hosting Straight from the MetaTrader 4 Platform

Signals allow you to automatically copy trades of professional traders. Thousands of MetaTrader 4 trading signals are available for subscription. Watch a short tutorial video to find out how to subscribe to a signal. You can pay for the subscription directly in the platform after selecting an appropriate payment method.

Pay for Signal Subscriptions Straight from the MetaTrader 4 Platform

The necessary funds are first deposited to your MQL5.community account and the payment is performed from your MQL5 account instantly. Thus, you always have a complete and clear history of all your virtual hosting and signal subscriptions.

Pay for the MetaTrader 4 built-in services directly from the terminal, via the integrated payment systems. Now, the platform has everything you need!

Alongside with other forum topics I would assume I might pay for stolen CCs and fake passports directly from Metatrader. Or pay for moving to Mumbai.

I paid for a 3 months subscription. After a couple of days, I noticed a strange behavior on the virtual server not triggering new orders, and I immediately cancelled the subscription. Now, I am trying to re-start it again, there is no way to re-instate the previous subscription unless you have to pay for it again. Obviously, you lack on customer service.
Reason: