How to get the Payout of an Binary Options Expiration?

Hi guys.

I am making a Binary Options Expert  for a customer, and need to block the Order Creation when the payout is below 70%, like in the image below because is only 65% not 70% or greather.

65% 

I try to get the payout information using the MarketInfo function, but not found the option. Can you help me please? 

hello,

To my knowledge, MetaQuotes does not offer binary options and the only way you can get 'em is through 3rd party tools. As such, I guess you should consider contac the broker first to find out more

best regards 

Demos:

hello,

To my knowledge, MetaQuotes does not offer binary options and the only way you can get 'em is through 3rd party tools. As such, I guess you should consider contac the broker first to find out more

best regards 

I realized that the brokers use a complementary tool to metatrader then I come to the conclusion that there is no way to get this information using MQL4. My approach will be finding the  times that every broker pay less and block them.

Thanks Demos for your aswer! 

I chat now with a support on a broker and he told me that information is updated by feeds... but does not tell me how.

Anybody knows how to read the data received from the broker by the metatrader ? 

hello, 

seeing how the chat support answered, I 'd rather send an e-mail to the the technical support instead of talking "face to face". From the screenshot you provided it seems also that the broker is using tools from tradetoolsfx, so you may ask there as well, if the broker is unable to help you. FWIW I find listing all possible enumerations in Symbol properties looking for the "magic" number to be akward and may give you not any results anyway. Oh, and I am not even talking about screen capturing and character recognition hehe 

best regards

Demos:

hello, 

seeing how the chat support answered, I 'd rather send an e-mail to the the technical support instead of talking "face to face". From the screenshot you provided it seems also that the broker is using tools from tradetoolsfx, so you may ask there as well, if the broker is unable to help you. FWIW I find listing all possible enumerations in Symbol properties looking for the "magic" number to be akward and may give you not any results anyway. Oh, and I am not even talking about screen capturing and character recognition hehe 

best regards

Thanks Demos
Reason: