Hi, i am not able to place order from this panel, it keep showing " execution error" Please Help !

Please can someone tell me how can i message seller ?

<...>

i cannot contact him through the message pop up,  it is not showing in the friends list when i add his name

I paid £49  for the money manegment app, it is suppose to make placing order easy and quick, but it will not work as it keeps showing error please see image

Is there any support from metaquote ?

Thanks in advance ,Joesph

Rules of Using the Market Service - Dispute Resolution -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I refund after I bought product from market.

Ahmed Soliman, 2014.09.08 02:43

"VIII. Dispute Resolution#
In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile."

I think this is the answer. 

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

joseph:

Please can someone tell me how can i message seller ?

<...>

i cannot contact him through the message pop up,  it is not showing in the friends list when i add his name

I paid £49  for the money manegment app, it is suppose to make placing order easy and quick, but it will not work as it keeps showing error please see image

Is there any support from metaquote ?

Thanks in advance ,Joesph

Hello, Joseph!
On your screenshot - the face in the upper right corner DOES NOT SMILE :( , this means that you have banned the utility from trading.

In order for the trade opening function to become active, you need to ALLOW THIS EXPERT TO TRADE.

A) Go to the Expert Advisor settings (F7, or: right click on the chart > Expert Advisors > Properties > Common):
Set:
1) Long & Short;
2) Allow live trading;

B) It is also necessary to enable the automatic trading function in the general settings of the terminal:
(Ctrl+O, or: Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > ALLOW AUTOMATED TRADING);

After that, the trading function will be available.

If you have any other questions or suggestions for improving the program, you can text me in private messages and I will help you.
Reason: