to angevoyageur: I need some help :( - page 2

hello,

certainly you have a strange problem there :) my 2 cents also

a. are you behind a proxy? Have you tried other computers on the same internet connection?

b. have you tried disabling hardware acceleration? amd and last but not least ( :) )

c. Can you check and post a picture of our COMODO certificates? (somewhere in options > advanced > certificates 

a) no, no (I have only one at this time)

b) I have never tried or changed something like that, I have an Intel-cpu

c) here it is - at least one part of it:

If I take a the FF-Debugger or Inspector to compare the source of the part with and without the edit-tool:

I see for mql4-forum => Add New Topic (just the part that contains the line with the tools to formate my entries like ad picture, user SRC, ...

Now the same part in mql5 if as if I would post something for the service desk - where I don't have that editing-tool-line:

May be some can post his part of the source code?

Seems Javascript is disabled for mql5.com on your Firefox.

Are you using extension such as NoScript ?

Well JavaScript is not - it cannot be - disabled as it works with any other url even with mql4.com (s.a.)!

So, are you using any extensions? Please post your add-ons list here (of Firefox). Also, you could remove all Comodo certificates and let Firefox reload them and see what happens

It can't be the add-ons I have already tried in save-mode (= without any add-on) nothing but the same :(

gooly:

Well JavaScript is not - it cannot be - disabled as it works with any other url even with mql4.com (s.a.)!

That's why I said "for mql5.com".

That's enough, you have to find an issue. Either the problem is with your mql5 account either it's local, try with an other browser, if you don't want to keep it then just uninstall it after.

Reason: