to angevoyageur: I need some help :(

May be you can help me?

I already (dtd 2015.05.03 14:06) told that:

"Since your last update: I have NO options and tools to format text, source code and attaching files seems not to work as well!"

(They closed it: Don't double post, but my other error was about two was to crash the terminal - but even this seem of no interest, as I cannot send the code due to their page.)

to the Service but - nothing, their last respond was:

Support Team 2015.05.15 14:21

Use https://docs.mql4.com/runtime/event_fire#timer

about my suggestion dtd 2013.08.26 20:06 about a function that don't need a tick to be started.

This is how the 'web-editor' looks like:

as on can see no editing-tools and the no way to attach anything.

I tried to send you a private mail but I have the same problems there: no file upload, no editing tools, ..

I think it is connected to my problems to see mt4-offers of user-EAs or indicators. The pages are empty the Download-Link is dead as well as the links behind "Overview", "Comments(22)", ...

I have FF 38.0.1 on Win7,64.

This browser offers to watch the source and to do a kind of debugging - but I cant see anything which should be loaded but was blocked?

On the mt4-forum I don't have any problem. All that started after Metatrader seems to have modified their mql5-web-pages.

Do you know what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Gooly

gooly: I have FF 38.0.1 on Win7,64
So do I and have no problem Try disabling all your add ons.

gooly:

I have FF 38.0.1 on Win7,64.

This browser offers to watch the source and to do a kind of debugging - but I cant see anything which should be loaded but was blocked?

On the mt4-forum I don't have any problem. All that started after Metatrader seems to have modified their mql5-web-pages.

Do you know what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Gooly

As WHRoeder I don't have any problem. Here is some suggestions :

• Try to run Firexfox in Safe Mode.
  • Can you try with an other browser ? 
  • Maybe it's related to your mql5 account ? Try to create a new one.

Let us know.

angevoyageur:

As WHRoeder I don't have any problem. Here is some suggestions :

• Try to run Firexfox in Safe Mode.
  • Can you try with an other browser ? 
  • Maybe it's related to your mql5 account ? Try to create a new one.

Let us know.

1) I started FF now in save mode and I have exactly the same problems!

2) I don't want to use another browser - I don't have an on my pc

3) I am logged in by FF automatically, if I click on my name I open my profile - even there not all the links seem to work - but I have no idea how to logout - so how can I create a new user without being logged out?

gooly:

1) I started FF now in save mode and I have exactly the same problems!

Ok. You can try with a new profile as it can be something corrupted in your current profile.

2) I don't want to use another browser - I don't have an on my pc

You have to try if you want to resolve your issue.

3) I am logged in by FF automatically, if I click on my name I open my profile - even there not all the links seem to work - but I have no idea how to logout - so how can I create a new user without being logged out?

I doubt that's the problem. Close FF and remove the mql5 cookie.

There is obvisouly something bad in your computer, as it seems you are the only one with this issue. You can try to run Windows in Safe Mode.

I have deleted all mql5 cookies - no change.

I looked at my mql5-profile created 2009.11.01 - nothing strange except that some links are dead

I again saved my Settings - no change.

Again - I didn't change anything the changes appear after Metatrader has changed their wep-pages.

gooly:

I have deleted all mql5 cookies - no change.

I looked at my mql5-profile created 2009.11.01 - nothing strange except that some links are dead

I again saved my Settings - no change.

Again - I didn't change anything the changes appear after Metatrader has changed their wep-pages.

I use Firefox 38.0.5 and don't have any problem.

No more idea for now.

I updated to 38.0.5 too today - no change.

I assume it depends on Metatraders merge of the users of mql4 and mql5 so that their server is mixed up by sending me what: mql4 or mql5?

make a clean install of FF.

make an update/clean install of Java and Flash. it doesn't matter whether mql is using it or not, something got corrupted and you want to eliminate all possible causes.

if nothing work, it could be an error on your hard disk,

open explorator, click right on C: > property > tool > check disk

Well, if there would be an error on my side - I think - I would have the similar problems with the mql4.com-site, this forum here!

I do not have any problem here and I do not have any FF problem else where (any other url!).

All started after Metatrader changed their web-pages.

I remember that I suggested a search field in the forum's topline right beside "Topic" but then all was changed and the search field moved - hard to detect - at the top right corner.

So I think I can keep on trying but I don't see any reason for a problem on my side.

To me it looks that something in my profile - which I cannot correct or change!! - blocks certain links to be sent to me - other than in this forum.

But as always - the Service desk ....

Reason: