Permissioning an EA or Indicator

If I offer an EA or Indicator, how can it be programmed to only work for a certain broker. I am looking at creating an application for a broker.

Read the Book, Documentation or the editor's reference there is the:

AccountCompany

Returns the brokerage company name where the current account was registered.

string  AccountCompany();

gooly:
Read the Book, Documentation or the editor's reference there is the:

AccountCompany

Returns the brokerage company name where the current account was registered.

string  AccountCompany();

Thanks

legburger:
Thanks
Gooly, oneother question. Can I use the same parameters to permission a group within a broker. DEMO/REAL or a group set up by the broker (such as Bronze/silver/gold)?

Look at the Documentation => Account Information there you find all you can use.

Now you have to search at the broker how the conditions of the groups differ and whether that can be requested and detected by the mql4-functions like e.g. AccountServer()??

Beside that you have as well IsDemo(), true if it is a demo account, but some brokers haven't set up their server correctly. From one broker I know the DemoAccount sets IsDem() to false :(

gooly:

Look at the Documentation => Account Information there you find all you can use.

Now you have to search at the broker how the conditions of the groups differ and whether that can be requested and detected by the mql4-functions like e.g. AccountServer()??

Beside that you have as well IsDemo(), true if it is a demo account, but some brokers haven't set up their server correctly. From one broker I know the DemoAccount sets IsDem() to false :(

yeh i looked in the documentation, but couldnt figure out how to differentiate between broker groups. Thanks for your help.

Think indirectly: Commission, Swap, Spread, Leverage, ..

But bear in mind it might be changed without notice!

gooly:

Think indirectly: Commission, Swap, Spread, Leverage, ..

But bear in mind it might be changed without notice!

Ahhhhh good idea. So for example a broker might profile their users and categorise them by leverage. Therefore we could group the users as an example by how much leverage they have been allowed. Or the lower the spread the more important a client is etc etc
Reason: