DAX 30 m1 data needed

Hi, I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I need dax30 m1 data for back testing purposes. Is there anybody that has been trading with a mt4 IG index platform for longer than 12 months who could supply me this historical data. New accounts only have a couple of months. I may be willing to pay a few quid for a large amount. Cheers CHarlie.

google for Tickdatadownloader it dld Dukascopy's data and the dax30 is now one of there symbols..

gooly:
google for Tickdatadownloader it dld Dukascopy's data and the dax30 is now one of there symbols..

charliemarsh:

Hi, gooly.....I'm having trouble finding it. Could you post a link please. Thanks inadvance. Cheers 

charliemarsh:

Hi, gooly.....I'm having trouble finding it. Could you post a link please. Thanks inadvance. Cheers 

Sorry that's the dukascopy data dax data that I can not find.

I don't go to the Dukascopy site directly. I use the a.m. downloader in which I can (de-) select Dax30 - beside many others!

Not mt4-links aren't allowed here - you have to google.

gooly:

I don't go to the Dukascopy site directly. I use the a.m. downloader in which I can (de-) select Dax30 - beside many others!

Not mt4-links aren't allowed here - you have to google.

Thanks gooly, i have now managed to find it and have downloaded the tick date. Appreciate your help.

However, i really do still require IG index data as this is the broker i use and their data runs for 24 hrs Sun to Fri. So if there is anyone out there who can help i will be very grateful. Thanks in advance 

There are 2 'kind of Dax30'!

One is only during Dax-trading-times (Xetra 9.00 – 17.30 Frankfurt time) and the other one is available 24h Su-Fr.

gooly:

There are 2 'kind of Dax30'!

One is only during Dax-trading-times (Xetra 9.00 – 17.30 Frankfurt time) and the other one is available 24h Su-Fr.

Evening gooly, that sounds hopeful. Would you happen to know the symbol for 24hr Dax?? Thanks

It's broker depending! One calls it Ger30 (Xetra trading times). Another .DE30CashXE (Xetra) and .DE30Cash (24h).

(It's worse than in a kindergarden)

Reason: