Eliminate or Alter Spread on EA ?

Im curious if you are able to alter or eliminate the spread when doing backtesting and for optimization (only using BID price) ?

I have found older coding, but it doesnt seem to work on the 711 Mt4 build, maybe Im doing some wrong ?

Or pointing me in the right direction ? Im trying to develop different EAs for binary options, where spread, doesnt really come into play, for optimization and backtesting for different strategies.

http://prices.mt4i.com/spreadcontroller.aspx

COGSx86: Im curious if you are able to alter or eliminate the spread when doing backtesting
You specify the spread at the start of the run. spreadWhat is the problem?

COGSx86:

Hahaha

I want to eliminate the spread or set it to 1 on 5 decimal price, the lowest is 2, which turns out to be no where near what I want,

example

BId price is 1.36476 at OPEN on a 30 minute chart, CLOSE for the same candle is 1.36420

however when I run the EA, I get

OPEN Price - 1.36490

CLOSE PRICe - 1.36417

I want my EA to take exact price that is on the candle, for OPEN and CLOSE

COGSx86:

example

BId price is 1.36476 at OPEN on a 30 minute chart, CLOSE for the same candle is 1.36420

however when I run the EA, I get

OPEN Price - 1.36490

CLOSE PRICe - 1.36417

Just over-write it with a 1

GumRai:
Just over-write it with a 1

how do I do that ?

COGSx86:

example

The chart shows only bid prices! So if you open and close an order one of them will be the Ask-Price that you don't see on the chart!

COGSx86:

how do I do that ?

Don't click on the drop down box, click on the spread value and substitute it with a 1.

Unfortunately, you can't set it to zero as it then defaults to the current spread. 

Reason: