MT4 Potable mode

Who can help me by modifying the new Metatrader to portable mode
I have windows 8   runnung on a ssd  and the MT4 is running on a 2 TB harddisk, with free space.
reason for change to portable is, that can use the folder of the Installation of the MT4 for the logfiles.
when starting backtests there are very big logfiles, and make the small ssd veery quickly full.
/portable  dont work any more.
who now how to startportable, or beter where to change the datafolder of the MT4.

Thanks for your help

RAiner 

1) install the mt4 on the big hd

2) reduce the amount of logged data

3) use Windows function of "kernel32.dll" [with W()!] to write the files else where than in the mt4 folders.

Hi gooly
the MT4 is installed on the big HD
but I cannot reduce the logged Data, when I need to see what my ea makes step by step
how to change the datafolder inthe kernel32.dll

"the MT4 is installed on the big HD" => then - if the terminal is tarted with /portable - the logfiles must be on bigHD aswell in the folder \Files!!

kernel32.dll does not change folders but provides file-functions to create, write and read, and... files. With these functions you ar not bound to the mt4-folders => google to find examples..

gooly: the logfiles must be on bigHD aswell in the folder \Files!!
Stop guessing and find out where. Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles
Reason: