Download MetaTrader 5

How can I see where the MT4 is saving the BackTestings, Indicators and EAs in the PC?

To add comments, please log in or register
trader201
trader201  

These (BackTestings, Indicators and EAs) are consuming about 100 GB in my Pc, but when I check the MT4 folder, this only have 16 MB size. I entered to this folder anyway for check but I didn´t see anything of big size, and I didn´t see the archive name of the EAs I designed.

¿Somebody know where is probably saving the MT4  this archives or how to do for know it?

Note: I am doing this BackTesting in a demo account.

Thank you in advance

trader201
trader201  
trader201:

These (BackTestings, Indicators and EAs) are consuming about 100 GB in my Pc, but when I check the MT4 folder, this only have 16 MB size. I entered to this folder anyway for check but I didn´t see anything of big size, and I didn´t see the archive name of the EAs I designed.

¿Somebody know where is probably saving the MT4  this archives or how to do for know it?

Note: I am doing this BackTesting in a demo account.

Thank you in advance

I find this much faster than expected. If is useful for anyone to know this too, they were in a hidden folder inside user folder:

AppData / MetaQuotes / Terminal / (No. terminal) / Tester
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
trader201:

I find this much faster than expected. If is useful for anyone to know this too, they were in a hidden folder inside user folder:

AppData / MetaQuotes / Terminal / (No. terminal) / Tester
Or   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149497
trader201
trader201  

Thank you
To add comments, please log in or register