How do I unregister from MQL4 community now I have an MQL5 registration?

I have an MQL5 & MQL4 community login & wish to unregister the MQL4 login. Anyone know how to do that?

SuperMT4:

I have an MQL5 & MQL4 community login & wish to unregister the MQL4 login. Anyone know how to do that?

Why ? You have to ask to Service Desk, but there is no problem to keep both account.

angevoyageur:
Why ? You have to ask to Service Desk, but there is no problem to keep both account.

I keep getting logged into the 4 account automatically from Metatrader even though the login in 'options' is set to the 5 account.

Just want to tidy things up as I do not use the 4 account & try and sort thing out.

How do I contact service desk by the way?

SuperMT4:

How do I contact service desk by the way?

From my experience, you may use the link to send them a message. But they seem they stopped replying to messages since May.

DeepThought:

From my experience, you may use the link to send them a message. But they seem they stopped replying to messages since May.

You don't use that link to send a message . . .  you use the link in your mql5 Forum Profile.

RaptorUK:

You don't use that link to send a message . . .  you use the link in your mql5 Forum Profile.

Thank you

DeepThought:

They respond, with their own priorities. I have 4 unanswered tickets since May, but I got 8 answers/solution to others.

angevoyageur:
They respond, with their own priorities. I have 4 unanswered tickets since May, but I got 8 answers/solution to others.
as Raptor says, that is the right place to raise questions for both forums but yep, they're slow and don't always seem to understand what you say. I've reported something quite serious to them and they seem to have disappered after some initial correspondence.

Same here but I no longer care. Just try to find a workaround is the best you can do.

think thats all you can do deysmarco. well another day has gone past and they still haven't read through what I said, properly. It's in their interest to respond, as I'm writing an article about various things around mt4, the forum, support etc so it aint looking so good at the moment. perhaps the service desk link should be renamed 'blackhole' :-)
Reason: