A suggestion to the administration - page 27

Mathemat:
Well, paragraph. 3:

An admin is also a visitor.

So why are we talking about moderators all of a sudden? And their insults. DFedor was overreacting.

IgorM:

There is no majority on forums - everyone comes and goes as they see fit.

just as there is no voting day for elections in ... There is a resource administration which acts according to its own interests, create a site/forum, you will be your own admin/moderator.

There is an administration that acts in accordance with their interests, if not - make your own site/forum, you will be an administrator, moderator and user )))))))).

SZZD: Democracy is not demagogy.

This is where you don't quite understand what the administration wants. :) If you think they want no one here, you're right... If they don't, then the majority opinion is important to them.

Vinin:

There are already moderators. There's no need to approve them. And there's no need to turn everything into a bazaar.

If the administration decides they want other moderators, that's their right. I didn't particularly crave that, and I don't.

That's what I'm trying to tell the administration :) On where those who are moderating here will end up. So far only M has passed the test. Not Vinin, but unfortunately DFedor (as I had hoped for him) but even more so... who else is out there. Alas, you gentlemen will do more harm to the forum than good. Different in different ways - but first you need to understand the role of moderators. And you have to work out the rules. Until there are none - all empty talk. :)

SProgrammer:

So why are we talking about moderators all of a sudden? And their insults. DFedor was overreacting here.

I did the job. You did not insult me, but the "approved moderators". i regret, very sorry for the time and attention spent on your person. if it was an isolated incident - and still okay. if so much time and attention have to allocate for each offender, then i - pass ... moderating...

Vinin:

Yes. And hotheads would do well to apologise today and clean up the mess they've dragged in

Dear Vinin.

Can we talk about the "mud" I "dragged in here"?

Tell me more...

Personally, I was only surprised by the zeal of the "purity advocates" of the forum.

And wanted to see a clear observance of forum rules by ALL.

And certainly the MODERATORS.

Moderators used to be exemplary.

So I asked them to show me my "violations".

Didn't wait for an answer... But I heard a lot about snot and hysteria.

___

Permissiveness for some people, not "public moderation".

SProgrammer: So why are we suddenly talking about moderators and their insults? DFedor was overreacting.

Aren't moderators human? S, come on, huh?

Any comment that offends or insults any visitor(including a moderator, who is also a visitor - that's me in parentheses), is subject to deletion. What's not to understand here?

SProgrammer:

Here you probably do not quite understand what the administration needs. :) If you think they want no one here, then yes you're right ... If they don't, then the opinion of the majority is important to them.

I'm a hard man! I'm on this forum a couple of months, in Forex for about six months, but more than here I have found no MORE reliable information about TS and Forex in general and not knowing mql within 2 weeks started to write his first Expert Advisor - and it's all thanks to this forum

And you think there is a conspiracy on the part of the admins? Well, then why did you have to start this forum, where many people sincerely share their experiences, which actually bring profit

All dust ;-)

Moderators, sorry, - why are you so soft? Never mind, experience comes in handy ))))

There was a proposal, it was accepted, the parties spoke, the opinion is taken into account.

On the basis of paragraph 5 of the rules, I ask to bring the thread to the title.

If someone wants, make a "Discussion topic so-and-so". Make it a "Flood topic" at last... so that there is a place to send it ;-)

Mine was also rumbled in the sweep, a topic of substance, and turned into rubbish...

What a bunch of kids are up in arms! Their beloved freedom of speech has been stepped on. :)
Reason: