Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
All activity of the MQL5.community members is displayed on a single page!
Graeme Wilson
Graeme Wilson 2014.04.04 04:27 

Hi,

If I draw a trend line on a particular currency and then go into another currency and then come back to the original one the trend line has been deleted. Any suggestions as to what setting I need to make to restore it to saving the trend line when switching between currencies?

Cheers

SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI 2014.04.04 04:38  
grawil:

Hi,

If I draw a trend line on a particular currency and then go into another currency and then come back to the original one the trend line has been deleted. Any suggestions as to what setting I need to make to restore it to saving the trend line when switching between currencies?

Cheers

Very simple. Just save as template.
Keith Watford
Keith Watford 2014.04.04 06:07  
Do you have an indicator attached that deletes all objects?
Daniel Petrovai
Daniel Petrovai 2014.04.06 04:01  
grawil:

Hi,

Cheers

I would put my money on GumRai today. It looks like you have an indicator that deletes all objects on the chart. It is most likely, not 100%. Does that happen when you change the time frames as well? If it does, it's an indicator causing it.
/
To add comments, please log in or register