when switching between currencies the trendline isn't saved

Hi,

If I draw a trend line on a particular currency and then go into another currency and then come back to the original one the trend line has been deleted. Any suggestions as to what setting I need to make to restore it to saving the trend line when switching between currencies?

Cheers

grawil:

Hi,

If I draw a trend line on a particular currency and then go into another currency and then come back to the original one the trend line has been deleted. Any suggestions as to what setting I need to make to restore it to saving the trend line when switching between currencies?

Cheers

Very simple. Just save as template.

Do you have an indicator attached that deletes all objects?

grawil:

Hi,

Cheers

I would put my money on GumRai today. It looks like you have an indicator that deletes all objects on the chart. It is most likely, not 100%. Does that happen when you change the time frames as well? If it does, it's an indicator causing it.