Losing horizontal lines on MT4

I keep losing the horizontal lines I've added to show my trade levels. They vanish if I close MT4 or even if I switch to another timeframe and then go back to the original.
I've tried clicking on "Save" and saving the file that is shown but that doesn't fix the problem. It has only happened recently. I have made changes to my Indicators but
this happened before then. My MT4 comes from Infinox. I've searched their Help data without success. Any suggestions? 

hollis7953:
I keep losing the horizontal lines I've added to show my trade levels. They vanish if I close MT4 or even if I switch to another timeframe and then go back to the original.
I've tried clicking on "Save" and saving the file that is shown but that doesn't fix the problem. It has only happened recently. I have made changes to my Indicators but
this happened before then. My MT4 comes from Infinox. I've searched their Help data without success. Any suggestions? 

You probably have an indicator or EA on the chart that deletes all objects when it de-initializes.

Try it on a clean chart with nothing running.