Small Moneymanagement-Indicator ruined by new MQL4 - page 4

It happened in the past too you just have not noticed
because before B600 zero divide was not a crucial error and indicators kept working
since B600> zero divide is a crucial error and causes the indicator to stop

GumRai, possibly you won't believe it but I tell you what happened: I just tested the indicator with the AUDCAD chart and it was exactly like I described. Some minutes ago I did it again and I just waited. You know what the problem was? There was about 20 seconds no tick! Especially in the European session I expected within 20 seconds at least one tick. But it wasn't. That was the problem with the Comment...

qjol, thanks for that explaination. I had no idea about that. So I will always check for possible division by zeros in my indicators.

mar:
GumRai, possibly you won't believe it but I tell you what happened: I just tested the indicator with the AUDCAD chart and it was exactly like I described. Some minutes ago I did it again and I just waited. You know what the problem was? There was about 20 seconds no tick! Especially in the European session I expected within 20 seconds at least one tick. But it wasn't. That was the problem with the Comment...

20 seconds? I experienced even more than that. Even minutes without any tick arrives. Nothing new to me though. Just adapt the code and you will be good to run.

mar:

There was about 20 seconds no tick!

20 Sec? thgere is no such thing in forex unless the market is closed or holidays

probably internet connection problems

qjol: thgere is no such thing in forex unless the market is closed or holidays

Really? Then what's the point of "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles

Different brokers filter the market differently. There's a last year where one broker has an average half the ticks (per minute) than mine and another has about 2.5 times.

qjol:

20 Sec? thgere is no such thing in forex unless the market is closed or holidays

probably internet connection problems

You are wrong on this one. You can get more than 20 seconds without tick, certainly on AUDCAD.

WHRoeder:

Really? Then what's the point of "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles

Different brokers filter the market differently. There's a last year where one broker has an average half the ticks (per minute) than mine and another has about 2.5 times.

i said "forex market" not "broker" i'm aware that there are brokers who filtering the market

qjol: i said "forex market" not "broker" i'm aware that there are brokers who filtering the market
You can't see the forex market with mql4, only the broker's feed, so the market is irrelevant. If we pretend it doesn't exist, nothing changes - There can be minutes between ticks and that's more than 20 seconds.
qjol: 20 Sec? thgere is no such thing
You were wrong and are now getting defensive.

WHRoeder:
You can't see the forex market with mql4, only the broker's feed, so the market is irrelevant. If we pretend it doesn't exist, nothing changes - There can be minutes between ticks and that's more than 20 seconds.You were wrong and are now getting defensive.
I just check with Metaquotes-Demo, AUDCAD and got a gap between two ticks of 41 sec. If I wait long enough, it easy to have minutes as you said.
Reason: