I posted a question on 3-20 it was never answered...how do I find the alert window????????????????

I made mention on 3-20 that I used to see an alert window. A little window that would show you what alert on what time frame chart was triggering the alert. I cant seem to find that window. What happened to it. As far as I know I havent done anything. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question for help was ignored on 3-20, now it is 4-4 ...two weeks later.

Do you mean a popup window triger by function : Alert("...")? please click the "Terminal" icon on the toolbar, then select the "Experts" tab page, the alert message has been loging there.

Thank you for your assistance. Does the MT4 platform no longer have the pop up alert window? we can see the alerts logging on the expert tab under the terminal. That is good. But is there no window anymore? It would be good to have the ability to enable or disable the window. Anyway, I am wondering if I am supposed to see that window or if that was disabled in MT4 and replaced with looking under the expert tab?

Thank you for your assistance. Does the MT4 platform no longer have the pop up alert window? we can see the alerts logging on the expert tab under the terminal. That is good. But is there no window anymore? It would be good to have the ability to enable or disable the window. Anyway, I am wondering if I am supposed to see that window or if that was disabled in MT4 and replaced with looking under the expert tab?

I think I had the same prob as yours, see "How to reset window position ?"
Instead of deleting the settings, edit them so they seems reasonnably ok; for sample :
AlertWindowLeft=20
AlertWindowTop=20
AlertWindowRight=520
AlertWindowBottom=220

Do not forget to close MT before you edit terminal.ini, otherwhize that don't work.

I have this same problem. I clicked on the link above on "how to reset window position?" but the link is invalid, can someone let me know where to find

that article so i can try and find my pop up window? thanks much.

Reason: