A potential bug of build 600 after OS restart

I want to report a potential bug of build 600.

I run my terminals on Windows 2003 VPS. I set scheduled task to restart my VPS daily, and open all terminals after the OS reboot.
This is what I got after VPS restart:

after VPS restart

What I found is, after the OS restart, my terminals losing all accounts, experts, indicators, profiles, etc.
If I check File > Open Data Folder returns to old directory map, e.g. C:\MetaTrader 4

Then I close them all, and reopen all terminals, the terminals run normally (with saved accounts, etc.) and the directory map is back to new directory map, e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\7EB2B4F5F35DAEAFF7E6FC6F7BE381FD

I try to restart the VPS again, I found the same issue (losing all saved accounts, experts, indicators, profiles, etc.)

Then I try to copy the folder config, history, MQL4, profiles from new to old (?) directory map (copying the folder "config" to C:\MetaTrader 4\config, "history" to C:\MetaTrader 4\history, "profiles" to C:\MetaTrader 4\profiles, "MQL4\Experts" to C:\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts\, "MQL4\Indicators" to C:\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Indicators)

After that I restart the VPS again, and now my terminals run again normally, with account, experts, everything the same, BUT the Open Data Folder still directs to old directory map, e.g. C:\MetaTrader 4!
This screen capture shows the folder back to old terminal installation folder (XM MT4):

VPS after restart with copied profiles, config, etc

If this is a bug, please fix this.
Thanks.

Before you copied those files, did you get message from the OS that it needs your confirmation to copy those files?

Ovo:
Before you copied those files, did you get message from the OS that it needs your confirmation to copy those files?

I didn't get any confirmation to copy of those files (maybe I made the UAC off).

correction (2/10/2014): in Windows Server 2003, I can not disable UAC.

muhkito:

I didn't get any confirmation to copy of those files (maybe I made the UAC off).

That was just idea... the UAC often prevents to create files (even the application setting files) within the application folder. The missing accounts looked like that.

I have already reported this error with ticket #953507 to Service Desk.

UPDATE 02/13/2014: Since there's no fix for this bug, I decided to make all my terminals to be portable, using /portable command.

I confirm this behaviour even using Wine 1.7.16. Not much is being copied to the new homedir. After quitting and starting terminal.exe again, all server files, settings, mails, etc are not there because they are either in the old (program) folder or not really copied to the new one. Even a mix of both occoured, where half of the files are copied and the other half is not.

I described this behaviour under 3) in my comment. I consider this as FAIL.

Reference: My Message

I also like to add that the compiler is not able to deal with *.mql files in the home directory. It simply asks for *.ex4 files rather than compiling the *.mql files. There is a big inconsistency in dealing with all this.

Reason: