MT4 build 600 email alert using GMX not working anymore - page 3

I also found gmx not working, so I opened a yahoo email account and it's the same thing. Sometimes I will get a test email from the Tools/email setup page, but when I try to test send my alert it fails. Seems to be something in the new build, not in the email providers. Hope someone can figure this out soon, as soon as fxcm updates their build, I'll be out of brokers to send alerts.....

Why GMX email not working with new MT4. Can anyone tell me. Is anyone know new smtp mail work with new MT4.

it isnt just GMX its also doing it with my own email server (hmail server) which is rejecting the connection based on bad authentication data. Anyone found a fix for this yet please ?

The same her with Builds 600 and 602. Everything works fine before the update. After that no login with GMX or GMAIL or over my own Mailserver is possible. It's obviously NOT the mail-provider! Please fix that immediately in a new update or workaround. It's essentially for us to trade signals. In my case half-automated with indicators. Please respond fast!!!

Conmariin:
The same her with Builds 600 and 602. Everything works fine before the update. After that no login with GMX or GMAIL or over my own Mailserver is possible. It's obviously NOT the mail-provider! Please fix that immediately in a new update or workaround. It's essentially for us to trade signals. In my case half-automated with indicators. Please respond fast!!!
Can you check build 604 and confirm that this bug is still present ? Thank you.

angevoyageur:
Can you check build 604 and confirm that this bug is still present ? Thank you.

Okay, it works with Build 604 again! Thanks! :)

I've tested ist with gmail, gmx and my own mailserver on my domain. All three are working!

Happy trading! :)

Conmariin:

Okay, it works with Build 604 again! Thanks! :)

I've tested ist with gmail, gmx and my own mailserver on my domain. All three are working!

Happy trading! :)

Conmariin, I have been having SendMail problem on B600 and B604 with gmx, can you please share how you managed to do it. Tks

Hi, I am using Build 604. Would someone please assist with my problem of 72 hours as described below:

Email Alerts and Email Tests work for GMX and other mail servers, but I kept getting the following error messages when I use SendMail in my Indicators and EAs:

• "Mail: 550 Sender address is not allowed"
  • "Mail: 550 Sender Envelope Sender must be valid"

My Email option setup is:

The Email setup has been working for Build 509, and is currently working for MT5, but it just doesn't work for MT4 Build 600-604.

Really appreciate some assistance from the community before my hair completely tears off :)

georgechen:

Hi, I am using Build 604. Would someone please assist with my problem of 72 hours as described below.

Email Alerts and Email Tests work for GMX, but I kept getting the following error messages when I use SendMail in my Indicators and EAs:

"Mail: 550 Sender address is not allowed"

My Email option setup is:

The Email setup has been working for Build 509, and is currently working for MT5, but it just doesn't work for MT4 Build 600-604.

Really appreciate some assistance from the community before my hair completely tears off :)

I've sent a Service Request directly to Meta-Quotes on your behalf.

Please be patient.

ubzen:

I've sent a Service Request directly to Meta-Quotes on your behalf.

Please be patient.

TQ good soul!
Reason: