MT4 build 600 email alert using GMX not working anymore - page 2

gchrmt4:

I still don't know what the link was, but I wouldn't interpret a link to a free service as an "advertising message" given that you, a moderator of this forum, have posted extensively on subjects related to a well-known third-party service which includes both free and paid-for elements.

EDIT: looking back at the history, you've even gone as far as suggesting to people that they may need to pay <self-censored> some money.

OK, so you interpret this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144900 as Advertising ?

RaptorUK:
OK, so you interpret this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144900 as Advertising ?

Yes. But I wouldn't ban it.

gchrmt4:

Yes you would have to . . in your opinion as it is Advertising it is against the rules . . . so if you were a Moderator you would have to remove it. If you wouldn't remove it then you cannot consider it to be Advertising . . .

And now we are getting very much off topic . . . much as I like to debate and explain we cannot carry on in this thread.

G.M:

Same issue here.

10 different brokers, working on 509, same error "535 Authentication credentials invalid" after update to 600.

But credentials was the same as before, and yes, re-enter the password not solve the issue.

Any other suggest?

Thks in advance.

Could i quote me to try to return IT? :)

Hi,

the same problem related to GMX here...

Did anybody try other smtp? Does it work?

Thanks.

It is only with GMX, others should still work.
But make sure to test if you use an other SMTP

Oscarossa:
Can you recommed some SMTP that works? I have tested some of them (. . . .) with no success at all...
No, that could be considered as Advertising . . . if somebody has a suggestion they can PM you.

gchrmt4:

You don't have to apply the rules, it's moderator's role. If you don't agree with the rules or the way a moderator is applying them, please talk to administration of Metaquotes.

Please don't continue this off-topic discussion. Thank you.

Finally I found a working one. If anybody still struggles with it, just PM me.
Reason: