_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 19

ihipro:
Today, I forward Your_Lucky_v1e with 6 brokers. Six brokers are FxPro, Alpari (UK), FXDD, IBFX, SilkRoad FX, and Monex. Only SilkRoad FX and Monex that do not open trade.

Here the result: IBFX open 6, FxPro open 12, Alpari (UK) open 5, and FXDD open 4. All open gets profit.

Though IBFX have high spread (9 - 12 spread), but still make open trade and profit. Based on the above results, FxPro obtain the best results.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Result_Your_Lucky_v1e_2008-12-16.zip

Good job ihipro....thank you for your help....

Tokarus:
dear _rdb_,

Your_Lucky...v1.mq4 file compiles well, but doesnt trade on Alpari-UK (four decimal places) account.

Looking in the Journal it gives me a message: zero divide.

What should I do to correct it?

Cheers, Kris

Please use the latest version on 1st page (your_lucky 1e), and use .set file for alpari...thank you....

Dear Machsus,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have tried the v1e and the corresponding preset file. It doesn't give any errors, but it didn't place any trades either (from 1-Dec-08 to 15-Dec-08).

FYI, it does display all sort of info over the candles.

Regards, Kris

machsus:
Please use the latest version on 1st page (your_lucky 1e), and use .set file for alpari...thank you....

Defjam:
That's because a few people are making money now we will see ten of thousands more people make a ton load of money from broker.

Few? They say 10% of people in forex make money. How much is 10% of god knows how many millions of all forex traders and participants around the whole world? That is not few, but potentially millions. What is 10000 people trading an EA that has no guarantee to be profitable in long run VS 10% of God knows how many millions?

Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as it hits periods of draw down, which it will. Guarnateed as back tests have shown? Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as market changes and EA will be less profitable or not at all? People act like thousands can make a big difference in such huge global market like forex. Thousands can make a difference if they all go to same broker, sure, but its guaranteed that most people will apply it over many brokers around the world. Also 10000 people downloaded it and tested it, doesn't mean that all of them will put it on live account. I sure haven't, at least not yet. I know there are lots of shooting stars out there that can go out on you in a second. Whos to say that same won't happen with this EA, as good and profitable it has been so far.

Tokarus:
Dear Machsus,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have tried the v1e and the corresponding preset file. It doesn't give any errors, but it didn't place any trades either (from 1-Dec-08 to 15-Dec-08).

FYI, it does display all sort of info over the candles.

Regards, Kris

The problem maybe on your meta trader, please update to version 2.20, or you forget to put the indicator on your meta trader indicator folder. thanks

zomg:
Few? They say 10% of people in forex make money. How much is 10% of god knows how many millions of all forex traders and participants around the whole world? That is not few, but potentially millions. What is 10000 people trading an EA that has no guarantee to be profitable in long run VS 10% of God knows how many millions? Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as it hits periods of draw down, which it will. Guarnateed as back tests have shown? Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as market changes and EA will be less profitable or not at all? People act like thousands can make a big difference in such huge global market like forex. Thousands can make a difference if they all go to same broker, sure, but its guaranteed that most people will apply it over many brokers around the world. Also 10000 people downloaded it and tested it, doesn't mean that all of them will put it on live account. I sure haven't, at least not yet. I know there are lots of shooting stars out there that can go out on you in a second. Whos to say that same won't happen with this EA, as good and profitable it has been so far.

Please don't talk out of the topic, let's make this EA much better and better...i hope you agree....thanks

ihipro:
Today, I forward Your_Lucky_v1e with 6 brokers. Six brokers are FxPro, Alpari (UK), FXDD, IBFX, SilkRoad FX, and Monex. Only SilkRoad FX and Monex that do not open trade.

Here the result: IBFX open 6, FxPro open 12, Alpari (UK) open 5, and FXDD open 4. All open gets profit.

Though IBFX have high spread (9 - 12 spread), but still make open trade and profit. Based on the above results, FxPro obtain the best results.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Result_Your_Lucky_v1e_2008-12-16.zip

Interesting. My live account did 17 trades today, 13 profitable, 4 loss. Still not bad.

MT version 4.00, build 220

All indicators are in the correct folder, but I see that the strategy v1 does not refer to any of these indicators anyway(?)

Am I missing anything else?

Thank you for your time. I appreciate your assistance.

Cheers, Kris

machsus:
The problem maybe on your meta trader, please update to version 2.20, or you forget to put the indicator on your meta trader indicator folder. thanks

Just forward test this early morning Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e on :

Poltex FX Demo Account : good result.

InstaForex Real Account : not opened at all.

Will try again tomorrow.

_rdb_:
I make a few changes in the Your_Lucky_v1e Update, the last version is still v1e but there was little improvement.

I apologize in the file notepad "Read Me.txt" I made a mistake in the beginning and I upload my fix now.

please, get the update EAS Your_Lucky_v1e on page 1.

great guy, i ve uploaded d ea but did not place any trade both on live and demo and ve tried all my best but all to no avail, pls help me out as i needed to update u on d esult

Reason: