Metatrader 5 won't let me place a trade ! - page 2

I can not access my desired brokers on the search section on Mt5 it shows only metaquotes brokered while i was searching for deriv and Fbs. I have tried to email them but it has been two months still no answer so help me guys if any one knows what is wrong. I have tried to delete data and try again but it keep the same and also i have tried to unistall and re install again but it wont change and  i can not access to my brokers so please help

Linko1 #:

Yes the broker allows me to trade this currency pair

All the symbols, the specification of the symbols, the price on the chart, trading condition and more - everything is related to your broker only
(it is not related to Metatrader as a software program).
You can contact with your broker about why you can not open a trade with small lot size for those pairs.

Enocky Konga #:
I can not access my desired brokers on the search section on Mt5 it shows only metaquotes brokered while i was searching for deriv and Fbs. I have tried to email them but it has been two months still no answer so help me guys if any one knows what is wrong. I have tried to delete data and try again but it keep the same and also i have tried to unistall and re install again but it wont change and  i can not access to my brokers so please help
read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/443427

Sergey Golubev #:
All the symbols, the specification of the symbols, the price on the chart, trading condition and more - everything is related to your broker only
(it is not related to Metatrader as a software program).
You can contact with your broker about why you can not open a trade with small lot size for those pairs.

Sergey please don't answer to off-topic posts, move them. Thank you.

Linko1 #:

Hi,

I can not place a MT5 order on a couple of my charts, however i can on all of the others. Its very strange?

Does anyone know of a quick fix?...I have already tried closing and reloading the pairs that don't take the order. I'm only having trouble with NZDCAD, NZDCHF and NZDJPY.

All other pairs are ok.

Regards

Linko

Is it by code or manually ?

Please post your log after you tried to place a trade on these symbols (Journal log, and Experts log if it's by code).

Reason: