Need Help for .ex4 file. - page 2

I missed the attachment. Sorry

By "reverse engineering" is not meant the "decompilation". You are supposed to reveal the requirements form output, by logical means and observation.

For ethical reason, discussion about decompilers and code they generate is not welcome here. You should remove it.

Ovo:

By "reverse engineering" is not meant the "decompilation". You are supposed to reveal the requirements form output, by logical means and observation.

For ethical reason, discussion about decompilers and code they generate is not welcome here. You should remove it.

You know this ethical term is hammering me everywhere! But what is the problem? Firstly these indicators were shared Freely. Secondly I am not modifying anything of them and re-claiming as mine. I am just trying to combine them into one form. And these indicators were created probably in 2008! I have knocked the Author several times but no response. So what the way left ?

Arav:

You know this ethical term is hammering me everywhere! But what is the problem? Firstly these indicators were shared Freely. Secondly I am not modifying anything of them and re-claiming as mine. I am just trying to combine them into one form. And these indicators were created probably in 2008! I have knocked the Author several times but no response. So what the way left ?

I understand your point. But you must understand, that this site is not quite independent. It belongs to a vendor, that will not support discussion about third party tool that would threaten his customers.

Yes I understand. Actually I don't want to discuss and reveal anything such sensitive.

But is there any way of learning this decompilation manually? I believe if there are programmers who can do this ex4 to mq4 conversion, then there Must be a guide of it from which they learned it. So I want that Tutorial or Guide to learn it. Then I will be solely responsible for my deed. There wont be no Hassle.

Arav:

Yes I understand. Actually I don't want to discuss and reveal anything such sensitive.

But is there any way of learning this decompilation manually? I believe if there are programmers who can do this ex4 to mq4 conversion, then there Must be a guide of it from which they learned it. So I want that Tutorial or Guide to learn it. Then I will be solely responsible for my deed. There wont be no Hassle.

Well, the vendor has not revealed any official information that could be used to decompile the ex4, no official tool either - unlike other languages.

All the ex4 decompilers are in fact nice example of the reverse engineering themselves, but unfortunately they are mostly used for removing restrictions from the commercial code. As far as there is no other option how to protect the copyrighted code, the decompilers remain on a black list, even if they are intended for a legal action.

Arav:

...Or if there is any way to use .ex4 files to make the EA it'll also be fine. I just need to make that EA.

I Just noticed, that you do not need to alter the indicator, just use it in EA. It is quite possible. The indicator changes 3 colour, so there will be as many buffers as colours, every returning either 0.0 or 1.0 (guessing from the snapshot).

So learn about iCustom() and try to read values from those 3 buffers - it should do the trick.

Arav:

You have no legal right to the source code that you have now acquired. I suggested you contact the author, you said you could not, so you do not have the Authors permission to access the source code.

Arav:

You seem fixed on using stolen property, so I am BANNING you.
Reason: