EA .mq4 file not showing up in navigator or tester - page 2

moneycode:

I opened a NEW EA and named/saved that one, and it did show up in the tester, and terminal navigator. So i copied my code into that new one.

Also, the original EA I could not get to show up in mt4, would show up when I went through the Computer files to find it. In there it was in the Experts folder. It just wouldn't show up in the Terminal, or in the Editor navigator, and still doesn't show up.

Are you sure the first one had the .ex4 extension ?

RaptorUK:
I think your other issue may not be connected and may not be an issue . . . but impatience. I could b wrong . . . but I have seen exactly what you have described.

Import Impatience- Let's say you are correct on that one for now. (I'll admit my patience today is right around Defcon 4.999 with all these mt4 issues) But MT4 not downloading M1 data would have nothing to do with the Import time issue would it?

moneycode:

Import Impatience- Let's say you are correct on that one for now. (I'll admit my patience today is right around Defcon 4.999 with all these mt4 issues) But MT4 not downloading M1 data would have nothing to do with the Import time issue would it?
Probably not . . . unless your PC were running at 100% CPU . . . is it ?

RaptorUK:
Probably not . . . unless your PC were running at 100% CPU . . . is it ?

CPU running without much % usage, memory is down to 30% though. I wonder if that is a factor? The thing is, it's telling me that there is no more history to download, even though their is NONE showing.

p.s I've had the Import field loaded the file path for 15 minutes so far but still no change.

Reason: