where to see the order's magic number?

Dear all,
May I know where to see the order's magic number? I use the following script to send an order with a magic number. The order was submitted successfully. But I cannot find the magic number...Many thanks for your time and consideration.
Your sincerely,
taozemin.

#define MAGICNOForTrendingMarket 16384
#define MAGICNOForChoppyMarket 16385

int start(){
  int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Ask-50*Point,Ask+50*Point,"My order #test",MAGICNOForTrendingMarket,0,Green);
  if(ticket<0){
    Alert("OrderSend 失败错误 #",GetLastError());
    return(0);
  }
  else Alert("order send OK!");
  return(0);
}

choose the order with OrderSelect

and then OrderMagicNumber

e.g.

if(OrderSelect(10,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
    Print("Magic number for the order 10 ", OrderMagicNumber());
  else
    Print("OrderSelect returned error of ",GetLastError());

Are you Chinese? I work in Beijing :)

You cant see the magic number visually but only in a script. If you wish you can code something that prints it on the chart.

tonny:
You cant see the magic number visually but only in a script. If you wish you can code something that prints it on the chart.

Of course you can.

On the Trade tab, place your mouse (without clicking) on a open trade, you will get a tooltip with something like :

#129276126, id 1287891

#129276126 is the ticket number

id 1287891 is the magic number.

angevoyageur:

Of course you can.

On the Trade tab, place your mouse (without clicking) on a open trade, you will get a tooltip with something like :

#129276126, id 1287891

Dear angevoyageur,

The problem is handled successfully. Many thanks for your effective reply.

Your sincerely,

taozemin.

angevoyageur:

Of course you can.

#129276126, id 1287891

So if you have 1000 trades open you will go placing your mouse on each to see magic number? I think the best thing would be for the coder to include them in order comment so its easier to spot them quicker once you select to show all trade comments by right clicking and ticking the comments option.
Reason: