Cannot open an account with MT4 - page 3

tonny:
@Kmack By the way you can open a demo account from your broker site if possible.

I have just now opened a another demo account and get the same window.

Thanks tonny

RaptorUK:
OK, do MetaQuotes still offer MT4 demo accounts ? have you tried a Demo from a Broker ? humour me, download an MT4 installer from a Broker, install it to C:\MT4Installs\Broker_Name\ and try opening an account . . .

I have downloaded and installed a demo, from my broker, and still I get the same results. How do I get around this?

Thanks

Kmackk:

I have just now opened a another demo account and get the same window.

Thanks tonny

That window always appears whenever you start mt4 for the first time. If you already have the demo credentials for the broker you can skip that window and login with the credentials you were sent.

tonny:
That window always appears whenever you start mt4 for the first time. If you already have the demo credentials for the broker you can skip that window and login with the credentials you were sent.

Genius tonny, that works!! Thank you. This seems to not cause a conflict that I can find, and everything is working fine.

Thank you to everyone for helping me with this.

Kevin:

Hello,

I have installed MT4 from metaquotes.net and cannot create an account. When I launch the program, it opens and the pop up "Open an Account" window comes up

immediately, with my wife's information already entered into the fields as she traded from this PC previously. However, after filling out all of the fields in the

"Open an Account" window, the "next" button remains grayed out. The "back" and "cancel" button are selectable,

but clicking the back button does nothing.

I have MT4 installed from my broker, and have uninstalled it, to no avail. Do I need to complete clean all files and re install?

Thank you

Hello, i figured it out, heres what worked for me.. at the phone number area,

after you've filled out the other info,

click on the +1111 or whatever your + code is and briefly select any other + code,

you will see the "next" button is now selectable,

SWITCH BACK! to your actual + code and like me you should now see the next button still click-able!

It must be a bug or a fault that causes this idk, hope it works for guys also.

Reason: