Cannot open an account with MT4 - page 2

Kmackk:

Why would it automatically fill in the information with previous information, after I have un installed?

It's probably saved in the Registry and the Registry entries are not cleared when MT4 is uninstalled . . .

RaptorUK:
what Job would that be ? I don't have a Job here, I volunteer my time for free to try and help others . . . why are you here ? ah yes, to say I'm useless . . . thank you.

It would be nice of you to help me with this, can you do that? You volunteered to help others, so help. I need to get this fixed, I can find jokes on other websites.

Would someone please help with this?

RaptorUK:
It's probably saved in the Registry and the Registry entries are not cleared when MT4 is uninstalled . . .

So how do I clear the Registry entries?

Kmackk:

It would be nice of you to help me with this, can you do that? You volunteered to help others, so help. I need to get this fixed, I can find jokes on other websites.

OK, do MetaQuotes still offer MT4 demo accounts ? have you tried a Demo from a Broker ? humour me, download an MT4 installer from a Broker, install it to C:\MT4Installs\Broker_Name\ and try opening an account . . .

Kmackk:

tonny:

I think tonny just volunteered to help . . . carry on tonny

@Kmack By the way you can open a demo account from your broker site if possible.

RaptorUK:
I think tonny just volunteered to help . . . carry on tonny

:-D when you get wife you'll know that people never want wife to seem smarter. Its nature. Tell a man that and it becomes a quarrel.

tonny:
:-D when you get wife you'll know that people never want wife to seem smarter. Its nature. Tell a man that and it becomes a quarrel.
Does a common law wife count ? if it does then I've been happily married for 25 years . . .

Im not officially married but have been living with her for three years :-) There i backdown 25 years long time.