Is it possible to import manually taken trades to MT4 and backtest different scenarios?

Hello all,

let´s say I have a list with about 200 - 300 manually taken trades with the open and close (date, time, Asset (ISIN, or CFD DAX, DOW etc.) price etc) datas. Now I want to check which scenario would have been the most profitable...like setting different SL, TSL, TP etc.

I hope it is clear what I want to do...just try different closing strategies for my trade history.

Is it possible to import those trades (csv file?) and the proper history price files to MT4 and try the different scenarios?

Would be very happy to get some hints.

thanks a lot

Heiner33:

Hello all,

let´s say I have a list with about 200 - 300 manually taken trades with the open and close (date, time, Asset (ISIN, or CFD DAX, DOW etc.) price etc) datas. Now I want to check which scenario would have been the most profitable...like setting different SL, TSL, TP etc.

I hope it is clear what I want to do...just try different closing strategies for my trade history.

Is it possible to import those trades (csv file?) and the proper history price files to MT4 and try the different scenarios?

Would be very happy to get some hints.

thanks a lot

Write an EA that places those specific trades, it can read the data from a CSV
Reason: