Australian trader appears to have found the holy grail?

This one trader from Australia appears to have found the holy grail we have all been looking for?

I've been following his Mt4 Charts blog site http://harryoo.blogspot.com/ for almost two weeks now. He posts the daily one-minute chart of his Mt4 Expert-Trader-Program trading the Emini CFD every weekday.

His actual profit for last month September was almost 60% and he's been making upto 20% many days this month October. Unbelievable!

Is it possible? Or maybe he is lying!

This is his trading chart for today October-9. He claims to have made 27.6% (ie A$ 276 on A$1000 outlay in his account).

Following is his September Profit/Loss Chart

How can you call two weeks trading holy grail? Sounds like spam to me.

There is no "holy grail" in forex. Its all about probability lose some, win some but at the end ensure you come out profitable no matter the market conditions.

To many variants to win all the time using the same unaltered program. 2 weeks is nothing, 2 years is nothing.

That is his impressive result for last week (October 7-11) with a return of 66.8%. I'm now asking him to give me his EA. Once I get it I will post it here.

EuroTrader:

That is his impressive result for last week (October 7-11) with a return of 66.8%. I'm now asking him to give me his EA. Once I get it I will post it here.

That is not results from last week, that is a backtest of last week and with only 25% modelling quality.

GUMRAI, As far as I know a back-test is the only way to measure and show how one EA is actually performing for a week or month. May be I am wrong, but I doubt it?

I myself have been trading both FX and CFD markets with my own-developed EAs since 2008. And the result from a week-or-month back-test is nearly the same as actual accumulated-daily-trading results if the EA used is exactly the same.

Especially the return on one's outlay in the slow-and-steady eMini CFD market. (Definitely not in violent FX markets as FXs are not tightly-regulated Exchange-traded products.) Most of the time I even got exact entry and exit points in both back test and actual trading in eMini CFD.

My question is have you ever traded in a CFD market with your own EA?

EuroTrader:

GUMRAI, As far as I know a back-test is the only way to measure and show how one EA is actually performing for a week or month. May be I am wrong, but I doubt it?

I myself have been trading both FX and CFD markets with my own-developed EAs since 2008. And the result from a week-or-month back-test is nearly the same as actual accumulated-daily-trading results if the EA used is exactly the same.

Especially the return on one's outlay in the slow-and-steady eMini CFD market. (Definitely not in violent FX markets as FXs are not tightly-regulated Exchange-traded products.) Most of the time I even got exact entry and exit points in both back test and actual trading in eMini CFD.

My question is have you ever traded in a CFD market with your own EA?

Easy enough to do if you only have one EA running on the broker and don't do any additional trades. Just choose custom period in history.

Looking at his daily charts, they ALL seem to be backtests

Reason: