following a signal on cent account - 100x times too small trades - page 2

the solution to this would be setting USD:EUC same as USD:EUR

now probably EUR:USD is 1:1.27 or so and EUC:USD is 100:1.27 while wit should be the same 1:1.27 for both. so the lot size would be proper as everything on nano accounts is divided by 100. there is no need to change the exchange rate to 100:1.27 (it breaks the signal transactions causing it to invest 1-2%). I will post the same post to the adress youve given. 

i guess for this constant problem with lot addjustment (so many freaking times already while using mt4 only for few months) is going to end with a solution:

all paid signals should be subscribed to a big demo account (so you can have proper lot size) and then copied to the slave accounts with a trade copier to bypass tones of errors and miscalculations done by mt4 signal system. (like alllowing to use 300% of the account when lacking USD:PLN exchange ratio, and allowing to use 1% of the account while forcing to use exchange ratio that breaks all trades.. really this thing should help, not make it more difficult, as you alwas have to count the risk for yourself and often it makes impossible to get the results you want to get)

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

The solution sounds pretty good as I stumble upon the same issue.

Reason: