How to recall account info?

Dear All,

Kindly help me configuring the following issues:

1)

The function,

AccountLeverage();

It return the account leverage as per MQL docs; but, I've notice that, brokers would offer (say 1:200) for currencies while (say 1:100) for metals and so on; which means that, somehow it differs from symbol to another while the mentioned above function doesn't take the symbol into considerations, Please advice.

2)

I've noticed that, brokers are offering the following account types:

Standard Account
Standard Lot = 100,000 Units, Max. Lot per ticket = 50, Max. total Lot (for all running positions) = 100 (Just an example)

Micro Account

Standard Lot = 1,000 Units, Max. Lot per ticket = 100, Max. total Lot (for all running positions) = 50 (Just an example)

Now, How to recall the mentioned above criteria in values by using the MarketInfo() function?

What is the equivalent identifier of STANDARD LOT (in units)?

What is the equivalent identifier of MAX LOT per TICKET?

What is the equivalent identifier of TOTAL ALLOWED LOTs?

Thanks for your concern and best regards,

Most of those depends on the broker definition | account type etc.

Most people would look for stuff like Margin_Required to solve their money management problems.

What are you trying to do? Are you just asking for definition or is there a problem to solve?

If you're just asking for definition, then again it depends on broker, for example.

There's no function which tells you the maximum number of open_deals allowed.

But there's a function which tells you the maximum_lot per order.

I've seen a broker say maximum open deals = 30, with no regard to size.

Hi Ubzen, Thanks for your feedback. Well, Actually I'm trying to get full control of money management issues, which requires calculating the used margin per symbol taking into considerations the buy and sell sizes. The purpose behind is to make sure that, the trading account will never be stopped out by any mean. I can do my own formulae for buy and sell sides but for mixed orders I can't find out how is calculated by their systems. The customer support guys for such broker are stupid enough to understand my inquiry even.

See documentation : MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE), MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT).

OmegaFX: the trading account will never be stopped out by any mean.
That means you must make sure you have free margin not when you open but at the most adverse excursion (i.e. SL) and not just for the order about to open but ALL open orders. See my code
Reason: