How to change the color of candles and background in mobile terminal for android ?

How to change the color of candles and background in mobile terminal for android ?
MetaTrader 5 - Android Mobile Trading Platform
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for Android is a mobile trading software, that allows you to connect to a trade server, receive quotes, trade and view the history of your trades.

I don't think you can.

Balachandran Chandrasekar: How to change the color of candles and background in mobile terminal for android ?

I know this is an old thread, but since it has been "reawakened", here is the answer for those that don't know:

Settings -> Charts -> Colors

It is possible to change clours of the candles, that is by following these simple steps:

1. On you mobile device,  open a chart for instruments.

2. Right clicking on the chart, a rounded shape with time-frames and etc. will appear.

3. Click on the "Settings" Symbol, and you find all customizing tools for your chat.

Hope you find the above useful.

you can change the colors of candles but not background, back ground color can be edited only on mt5 desktop version, on mobile its adapt default phone theme, its chalanging for me since i use black theme on my phone and i dont dominate trades with black background mt5.. 

TO MQL5 TEAM/Developers 

please make this as an major coming updates.. thanks.

Reason: