Save as Report / Save as Detailed Report

Has anyone else had problems displaying out these functions in a browser with the new build (509) ?? It will display them in the MT4 platform but when I open them with a browser, it only displays July 12, 2013 (I dont know why). I have tried today, yesterday, last week, last month, last 3 months, etc.

smtm:

Has anyone else had problems displaying out these functions in a browser with the new build (509) ?? It will display them in the MT4 platform but when I open them with a browser, it only displays July 12, 2013 (I dont know why). I have tried today, yesterday, last week, last month, last 3 months, etc.

Works for me . . . perhaps you should explain what you are doing step by step.

Click Terminal Icon.

Go to Account History Tab. Right click to open window. Select time frame (lets say last month). Data is then loaded. Right click and then click 'Save as Detailed Report'. The Save As window pops up and then click save. Open destination folder and click on Detailed Statement file. Only the July 12 date comes out (well at least for me).

With the older version, once you clicked 'Save' the browser window would automatically open and then voila, the Detailed Statement I have tried Firefox, Explorer and Chrome, and they all display the same date and information. The new MT4 update does not automatically open a new browser.

I have tried every possible combination. Last year, last week, yesterday, today, even custom dates. All print out a Statement & Detailed Statement for July 12.

Any guesses ???

smtm:

Any guesses ???

Yes, you have installed MT4 in Program Files and are suffering at the hands of UAC . . . try re-installing outside of Program Files* for example C:\MT4Installs\broker_name\

I already have. Its in c:\broker_name\

Here's another thing. I tried to link myFXbook.com account and got this message:

2013.08.08 06:10:15 Publisher: error when building the report 'C:\The Collective FX - MULTI (1 - Main)\profiles\statement.htm'

Any (further) ideas ??

I know this is an old thread, but now on build 1170 I cannot seem to save trader files either. When I click save I used to get a Chrome pop up.

Now it is as if nothing happens, and the file does not save anywhere. I cannot generate reports and it's affecting my work!

Any tips or suggestions appreciated... 

Reason: