Metatrader 4 problem

Hi everyone, I use Metatrader 4 for my trading and some time ago this year, I have experienced a problem where on my real account, the server time and prices only updates every 10 minutes, and this issue persisted for around 3 hours. It doesn't show that there is "No connection" on my Metatrader 4 program on the computer, and using it on my mobile phone it also showed those lags. Such a lag costed me some money as it happened after a Tier 1 figure. I on this event used a demo account from another broker, and it was working just fine, while my live account with this broker was not working at all.

Last week, after ECB, BOE and the NFP, the server time is constantly 1 minute off the real market time, where tick charts a stalled and does not move at all, but suddenly they update very aggressively and lags again. 

I first thought that perhaps it might be my connection's issue in the first time where it happened, but now after experiencing the whole similar event again, I deemed that my broker seems to be having some issues with their price feed and server. I have contacted them and they reiterate that there are no issues, however, I can see it from my screen and it is certainly impossible for tick charts not to be volatile and be stalled with no movement after payrolls, hence this is very weird, and I am sure that there is an issue with the server and not my connection, as demo accounts on other brokers were working both fine.

Could someone let me know what they think please? 

cloudstr1f3r: 

Could someone let me know what they think please? 

What did your Broker say ?

Said it's not their issue, but I doubt it.... Or else, there is in no way that this repeats, and mind you even using my mobile phone platform which is no the same wifi of my PC, it happened too. 

cloudstr1f3r:
Said it's not their issue, but I doubt it.... Or else, there is in no way that this repeats, and mind you even using my mobile phone platform which is no the same wifi of my PC, it happened too. 
Download a Demo from a different Broker,  install it to a different directory outside of Program Files*  for example,  C:\MT4Installs\broker_name\    if you get the same issue then the problem is your PC/your connection,  if you don't get the same problem then the problem lies with your Broker - get a new Broker.

I did not get the same issue, I already had demos running when that lagged happened, they are in different directories, and demos were running fine. So is it my broker? 

cloudstr1f3r:
I did not get the same issue, I already had demos running when that lagged happened, they are in different directories, and demos were running fine. So is it my broker? 
Sounds like it,  talk to them again and explain that you have demos from other Brokers that work . . .

I did, they keep insisting it's not their issue and they are not going to take responsibility, but literally, if it's a connectivity issue, all other programs would not work, but if this only happened with that broker then it is their issue. 

Which broker is it (if you don't mind saying)?

I will reveal the broker when everything is sorted out and investigated upon on, I don't want to be unfair and reveal the broker's name until I get a formal reply from them, the weird thing is that they are reputable as a STP and ECN broker and i dont understand why this has happened.

cloudstr1f3r:
I will reveal the broker when everything is sorted out and investigated upon on, I don't want to be unfair and reveal the broker's name until I get a formal reply from them, the weird thing is that they are reputable as a STP and ECN broker and i dont understand why this has happened.
In my experience with a few Brokers support leaves an enormous amount to be desired . . . 

But hello moderator, your experience with MT4, this is impossible is it, it is definitely the broker's issue since other demos were working right? 
Reason: