Metatrader 4 problem - page 2

cloudstr1f3r:
But hello moderator, your experience with MT4, this is impossible is it, it is definitely the broker's issue since other demos were working right? 
I can't say anything definitively,  I don't have access to your PC or your network . . .  it's up to you to test and make your own decisions.  If your Broker doesn't help you then find an alternative Broker.

It's not definitely anything. Your connection was OK between you and the other broker's servers, but the connection between you and your broker's server was not (or it was the server.) Different destinations are different paths.

Next time capture trace routes between you and a working server and you to the non-working one. That will tell you where the break is, or if it is in their network.

Hello everybody. I have also experienced problems with MT4 Mobile. When I have tried to close a trade I received a message that my order was in a queue they did not close the trade and the mobile platform was unable to work. I thinking that it is a trick because there is not a queue for matching the orders, the broker is the other side of the trade and if they had the chance of sending me this answer they had the chance to close the trade as well.

15571557Mas:

Hello everybody. I have also experienced problems with MT4 Mobile. When I have tried to close a trade I received a message that my order was in a queue they did not close the trade and the mobile platform was unable to work. I thinking that it is a trick because there is not a queue for matching the orders, the broker is the other side of the trade and if they had the chance of sending me this answer they had the chance to close the trade as well.

What do your issue have to do with this thread ? what did your Broker say ?

Also try googling "your brokers name" and "network problems" etc, to see if anyone else is discussing. Esp people from same locality as you.

If your Mobile phone was using 'mobile data' as opposed to your home wireless, then that rules out your network and you ISPs network, the problem is more wider spread and there should likely be some chatter about it.

(assuming your ISP doesnt share any infrastructure with your Mobile servie provider)

If you were using home wireless for Mobile connection then this still could be anywhere between your router and the broker. In that case google you ISP name and network issues, to see if any *recent* chatter reaching certain perts of the internet.

Reason: