How to create an indicator for trend buy/selling

Hi I would like to create an indicator for alerting me when ever a currency pair rise or drops with 20pips.

How can I do that?

Would someone please show me an example then I'll put in all the currency pairs my self. I just need help to start.

Best regards Claus 

AQLIVE:

Hi I would like to create an indicator for alerting me when ever a currency pair rise or drops with 20pips.

How can I do that?

Would someone please show me an example then I'll put in all the currency pairs my self. I just need help to start.

Best regards Claus 

All pairs have risen or fallen 20 pips . . .  your requirement is incomplete.  Risen/fallen since when ?

RaptorUK:
All pairs have risen or fallen 20 pips . . .  your requirement is incomplete.  Risen/fallen since when ?

Well in general.

I need a code piece that look for these trends and then send me an alert on if it was going down with 20pips or up with 20 pips.

So the indicator / alert should look at current time and then whenever there is a fall or a rise above 20pips it should alert me on the movement.

Hope that clarifies it a bit. 

AQLIVE:

Well in general.

I need a code piece that look for these trends and then send me an alert on if it was going down with 20pips or up with 20 pips.

So the indicator / alert should look at current time and then whenever there is a fall or a rise above 20pips it should alert me on the movement.

Hope that clarifies it a bit. 

Nope,  current time until when ?  5 minutes ?  3 hours ?  2 days ?

It should be looking at the rates all the time and when a trend shows up with a fall or a rise of 20 pips it should alert me.

If it is importent then 10 minutes it what I would like.

I can then you copy this indicator at create one for 15, 20 and 30 minutes. 

AQLIVE:

It should be looking at the rates all the time and when a trend shows up with a fall or a rise of 20 pips it should alert me.

If it is importent then 10 minutes it what I would like.

I can then you copy this indicator at create one for 15, 20 and 30 minutes. 

How do you define a "trend" ?

ok looking at candle sticks you are able to determine if a rate goes up or down with x amount of pips.

I would just like to be able to get an alert on Eg. EUR/USD whenever a up or down with a minimum of 20 pips occur.

Hope that makes sense.  

20 pip upward and downward movements within a 15 minute time period

AQLIVE:
20 pip upward and downward movements within a 15 minute time period
15 minutes or within 15 M1 bars ?  there is a difference . . .

15 M1 bars.

Once you’ve logged in, the software is set by default to M15 and 20 PIPS this means that the software is looking for 20 pip upward and downward movements within a 15 minute time period

Just like the option bot: http://www.optionbot.net/2-0/

This is not auto trading but alerts on when to enter a trade. 

Reason: