Candlestick font

Is there any font that depicts common candlestick patterns?

What does the shape of letters have to do with candlestick patterns? Post makes no sense.

ceyhunc:
No,  create your own Font.

WHRoeder:
What does the shape of letters have to do with candlestick patterns? Post makes no sense.

It does not make sense to you because you don't understand.

In indicators, I display the type of the candlestick just above (or under) it; I used to use Wingdings and arrow codes but they are not representative enough. I started to develop my own font (Candlestick.ttf) where M is depicted as a real Marubozu, H as a Hammer etc. I am wondering if anybody has already done that. 

RaptorUK:
No,  create your own Font.

Thanks, I suspected as much and already started creating a Candlestick.ttf; the real advantage is being able to combine characters in a string.

ceyhunc: It does not make sense to you because you don't understand.

Because you didn't explain - very few mind readers here.

Instead of an arrow - there was a post (last 6 months) where a line of text, rotated 90deg, was used. I think it was for news announcements.

[Deleted]:
Hi man.... I need a little help to write the code of 3  white soldier and 3 black crow candle. Where the total body to the 3 candles is in a range of 8 to 12 pips. Also to place an arrow at the close of the third candle. Thanks