Is it still possible to publish articles in the MT4 space?

I wrote an article and submitted it for publishing on this MT4 site over six months ago.

Since that time is has just sat there with the "ready for publishing" sign, but no messages or responses from admin. I think that it is the admin which is responsible for finally publishing it, and there is nothing more I can do.

There does not appear to be any contact details for contacting the admin.

I'm not fussed how the article gets published. I'm not looking for any fee. But it seems a major waste of effort to let it just sit around doing nothing after I spent a long time writing it.

Are they even still publishing articles for MT4 any more? Should I send it to the MT5 site? (It is more tailored towards MT4 though, and I get the impression it would be viewed more here). Or should I just post it as a single post on this forum so that people can actually read it?

clerin6:
There is nothing you can do in this forum, try to write to ServiceDesk on mql5.com site, there is a section for MT4 issues.

clerin6:

I wrote an article and submitted it for publishing on this MT4 site over six months ago.

Since that time is has just sat there with the "ready for publishing" sign, but no messages or responses from admin. I think that it is the admin which is responsible for finally publishing it, and there is nothing more I can do.

There does not appear to be any contact details for contacting the admin.

I'm not fussed how the article gets published. I'm not looking for any fee. But it seems a major waste of effort to let it just sit around doing nothing after I spent a long time writing it.

Are they even still publishing articles for MT4 any more? Should I send it to the MT5 site? (It is more tailored towards MT4 though, and I get the impression it would be viewed more here). Or should I just post it as a single post on this forum so that people can actually read it?

It is pretty shocking what is going on with this site in terms of lack of support,  I understand that MetaQuotes want to promote MT5 over MT4 but where do they think their MT5 Users are going to come from ?  are unsupported MT4 users going to take up MT5 with open arms when treated in this way ?  

It might be worth raising a Service Desk request,  you need a user account on the mql5 forum,  go to your Profile,  then look to the left of the page and click the Service Desk link.

OK, thank you. I'll head over to the MT5 site and register there to check with the Service Desk as you suggest. Thanks.

RaptorUK:

It is pretty shocking what is going on with this site in terms of lack of support,  I understand that MetaQuotes want to promote MT5 over MT4 but where do they think their MT5 Users are going to come from ?  are unsupported MT4 users going to take up MT5 with open arms when treated in this way ?  

It might be worth raising a Service Desk request,  you need a user account on the mql5 forum,  go to your ProfWllile,  then look to the left of the page and click the Service Desk link.

They don't give us good customer service because they don't consider us as their customers. The brokers are their customers.

SDC:

They don't give us good customer service because they don't consider us as their customers. The brokers are their customers.

Yes I understand the relationships,  I didn't use the word customer.  MetaQuotes created this Forum,  why ?  without Users of the MT4 Terminal the Brokers have no customers and in turn MetaQuotes will have no customers.  Brokers cannot/will not support their customers,  try asking your Broker about mql4 . . .

Anyway,  this is off topic,  the OP was talking about publishing Articles,  MetaQuotes want people to create articles . . .  that is why they facilitate it,  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/new  the least they could do it take notice when someone does what they asked people to do . . .  otherwise they show a lack of respect.

Reason: