MTF display for 10.5 Curr Slope Strength "TF" 1.0.8, see www.stevehopwoodforum.com

atharmian:

Hey Coders,

( This was originally posted on www.stevehopwoodforum.com. It seems they have good EA/indi coders, but not much dashboard expertise ! So I am posting here for anyone to help me out :)

Your attachment link does not work, please attach your file correctly.

You need to go here: MT4 & MT5 coding on request - official MetaQuotes site

atharmian:
It looks like I have not been approved by the mod, so my 2nd thread and the chart pic and link here do not work yet?
How long do I have to wait? I'll be happy to re-post in MT4/5 Coding Requests instead and delete from here...
  1. Why did you post that instead of doing what was asked?
  2. Your link (labeled attachment) does not work (You are not authorised to download this attachment.) Attach the file correctly.
  3. If you want coding requests, you have the link, go there.

WHRoeder:
  1. Why did you post that instead of doing what was asked?
  2. Your link (labeled attachment) does not work (You are not authorised to download this attachment.) Attach the file correctly.
  3. If you want coding requests, you have the link, go there.

1. Tried going to the Coder page as SimonG above. Keep getting 'wrong ID" Why?

2. Are you a mod? Did you answer my real question on my multiple attempts to attach a file and/or chart,

and fail, perhaps because of a new registration?

atharmian:

1. Tried going to the Coder page as SimonG above. Keep getting 'wrong ID" Why?

2. Are you a mod? Did you answer my real question on my multiple attempts to attach a file and/or chart,

and fail, perhaps because of a new registration?

Did you create a mql5 User ID ? and confirm it when you received the confirmation email ?

RaptorUK:
Did you create a mql5 User ID ? and confirm it when you received the confirmation email ?

I don't know about mql5. I went to www.mql4.com, clicked on login, registered, and was able to login next time.

But I never received a confirmation email !

What should I do now? Is there a way to cancel existing registration and then re-use the ID for a new one?

Athar.

What part of creating a mql5 user id was not clear? What part of the jobs link on mql5 was not clear? Why did you go to mql4 to create a mql5 ID? Do what RaptorUK said.

atharmian:

I don't know about mql5. I went to www.mql4.com, clicked on login, registered, and was able to login next time.

But I never received a confirmation email !

What should I do now? Is there a way to cancel existing registration and then re-use the ID for a new one?

Athar.

If you click on the link I gave you will see it takes you to the mql5 site, isn't it logical that you need a mql5 User ID to login there and create a Job ?

RaptorUK:
If you click on the link I gave you will see it takes you to the mql5 site, isn't it logical that you need a mql5 User ID to login there and create a Job ?

SimonG,

Frankly this all is pretty rude. If you expect people to register for mql5, why do you sill have mql4?

And regardless, why would you not have explained this to me before? Better yet, why not have a permanent post alerting people about the move to mql5 instead of mql4, and the conditions under which mql4 reg would still make sense?

Does this all make sense????????? Ever heard about 'customer is always right' ?

atharmian:

SimonG,

Frankly this all is pretty rude. If you expect people to register for mql5, why do you sill have mql4?

I don't expect you to do anything, I'm just here trying to help, I don't have mql4, MetaQuotes do.

atharmian:

And regardless, why would you not have explained this to me before? Better yet, why not have a permanent post alerting people about the move to mql5 instead of mql4, and the conditions under which mql4 reg would still make sense?

You will have to talk to MetaQuotes about they way they want to run this mql4 forum and the mql5 forum, I think it's a little daft but why would they listen to me . . . at least mql4/MT4 users can raise mql4/MT4 Service Desk tickets specifically for mql4/MT4, they couldn't before I asked for that facility to be implemented.

Follow the link I posted, it takes you to the mql5 forum/site . . . try to create a Job, it will tell you that you need to Login, to do that yo need to Register . . .

To post a new job, please log in

atharmian:

Does this all make sense????????? Ever heard about 'customer is always right' ?

You are not my customer and often customers are wrong in their assumptions just like your are now.

When someone tries to help you in their own time for no reward it is customary to say "thank you" . . .

RaptorUK:

I don't expect you to do anything, I'm just here trying to help, I don't have mql4, MetaQuotes do.

You will have to talk to MetaQuotes about they way they want to run this mql4 forum and the mql5 forum, I think it's a little daft but why would they listen to me . . . at least mql4/MT4 users can raise mql4/MT4 Service Desk tickets specifically for mql4/MT4, they couldn't before I asked for that facility to be implemented.

Follow the link I posted, it takes you to the mql5 forum/site . . . try to create a Job, it will tell you that you need to Login, to do that yo need to Register . . .

You are not my customer and often customers are wrong in their assumptions just like your are now.

When someone tries to help you in their own time for no reward it is customary to say "thank you" . . .

Thanks now for the explanation. I did not realize you were a volunteer, so you must be doing some good work anyway ;)

Athar.

Reason: