How do i add my link on mt4 chart?

Hi,

I provide free service for my valuable clients and implementing my coding knowledge.

i would like to add my link on mt4 chart, when me EA or indicator applied on chart my given link on browser.

is this possible to code?

I really appreciate the peoples who helped me to solve many issues and make me an expert coder.

Thanks in advance,

Sheriff

sheriffonline:

Hi,

I provide free service for my valuable clients and implementing my coding knowledge.

i would like to add my link on mt4 chart, when me EA or indicator applied on chart my given link on browser.

I really appreciate the peoples who helped me to solve many issues and make me an expert coder.

Thanks in advance,

Sheriff

LOL. So you ask others to make you an expert.

sheriffonline:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Sheriff

So would this work for you? I simple prints text on the screen.

ObjectCreate("justtext", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSetText("justtext", "www.MyWebsite.com", 40, "Arial", Orchid);
   ObjectSet("justtext", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 10);
   ObjectSet("justtext", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 30);

MisterDog:

So would this work for you? I simple prints text on the screen.

yes. i do the same method currently i use. but rarely i need to open my link on new browser when my ea/indicator is live.

ifound some guys using and it works. but as i am intermediate with mql coding not getting any ideas found from mymql4 tutorial also.

sheriffonline: yes. i do the same method currently i use. but rarely i need to open my link on new browser when my ea/indicator is live. ifound some guys using and it works. but as i am intermediate with mql coding not getting any ideas found from mymql4 tutorial also.
What you're looking for is_not built into mql_coding. Ask the guys you seen doing it.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: