How to remove chart trade arrow ?

I am running a scalping strategy and with all the chart trade arrows, my chart is unreadable.

Is there a way to remove them ?

kissandfly:

I am running a scalping strategy and with all the chart trade arrows, my chart is unreadable.

You can get your EA to delete the Objects.

You may use "Delete all arrows" under the arrows icon on the toolbar.

You may also delete the last created objects by repeatedly pressing the Backspace key.

Thanks, never notice that :-)

Also have this for script or EA : ObjectsDeleteAll(WindowOnDropped(     ), OBJ_ARROW);

Set color to none in the OrderSend() function to stop the EA from drawing arrows.

HOW TO  INVISIBLE THE "TAKE PROFIT LINE & BUY LINE OR SELL LINE " IN AN EA 

d‌oes anyone knew the code

tasaoirse:

HOW TO  INVISIBLE THE "TAKE PROFIT LINE & BUY LINE OR SELL LINE " IN AN EA 

d‌oes anyone knew the code

Please don't double post. I've already answer you on the other thread 

How to remove the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell positions in the chart?
How to remove the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell positions in the chart?
  • www.mql5.com
How to remove the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell positions in the chart...

eric:

Right click on the chart. Click Hide Order History. Done.

eric:

First, click on chart

then right click on one of toolbox column names like Time or ticket or type and etc, go to ( show on charts ) and click on ( delete all deals ). The arrows will be erased. note that dont chose one of your deals on the toolbox.

Files:
Untitled.png  117 kb

eric #:

Thanks, never notice that :-)

Also have this for script or EA : ObjectsDeleteAll(WindowOnDropped(     ), OBJ_ARROW);

For Mql5
ObjectsDeleteAll(ChartID(),ChartWindowOnDropped(),OBJ_ARROW);

Thanks works

Reason: