New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - page 6

By the way,  a display bug since years on the French Version, don't permit us to know what windows describe what :

English version . tools/options/graphique

French Version :

As you can see: max bar dans... ????     thats not appears , so we don"t know if it is history or chart.

Daniel

Ever since I downloaded this new 482 build, I can't save pictures of my charts like I used to.  The screenshots are off center. Any way to fix this?  

ForExtraPips:
Ever since I downloaded this new 482 build, I can't save pictures of my charts like I used to.  The screenshots are off center. Any way to fix this?  

Read all the posts in this thread please . . .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143892/page2#775194 

RaptorUK:

Read all the posts in this thread please . . .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143892/page2#775194 

Doh!!!!  My apologies.  Thank you very much.

Has anyone used this broker Xemarkets??????

186018:
Has anyone used this broker Xemarkets??????
Brokers are not discussed on this Form,  please do not attempt to.

Since the last update the menus on one broker are distorted like pictured below.menu distortion

Two platforms on this broker (development, testing) have the same menu bug. The prod environment has some other issues.

The operating systems are: W7-64 (dev/test) and XP-32 (prod).

The prod environment is hit by some other bug: Every time when I start MT4 it asks under which permission I want to run this program and MT4 changed its language from German to English since. No further information is given.

The dev/test platforms have the shown distorted menus and ask for permissions to write on the harddisk using 'C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\mt4clw\terminal.exe /update "c:\apps\FXCM Metatrader 4"'

How do I get my old menus back? How can I maintain a configuration management when a hidden update upgrades dev/test/prod at the same time? Is MQ aware that this kind of virus-like program manipulation poses a risk to the brokers license in Germany when exposed to the BaFin?

NoTomatoes:

Since the last update the menus on one broker are distorted like pictured below.

Two platforms on this broker (development, testing) have the same menu bug. The prod environment has some other issues.

The operating systems are: W7-64 (dev/test) and XP-32 (prod).

The prod environment is hit by some other bug: Every time when I start MT4 it asks under which permission I want to run this program and MT4 changed its language from German to English since. No further information is given.

The dev/test platforms have the shown distorted menus and ask for permissions to write on the harddisk using 'C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\mt4clw\terminal.exe /update "c:\apps\FXCM Metatrader 4"'

How do I get my old menus back? How can I maintain a configuration management when a hidden update upgrades dev/test/prod at the same time? Is MQ aware that this kind of virus-like program manipulation poses a risk to the brokers license in Germany when exposed to the BaFin?

What did your Broker have to say about this ?

RaptorUK:
What did your Broker have to say about this ?

Seems not to be broker specific any longer, because from today on the menu distortion is on Alpari too.

System involved is W7-64

Reason: