Tracking my trades

Hello MT4 Community

I have been trading on this platform for a short while now, I trade each time time with fixed parameters for the TP and SL set at 10pips either way. The MT4 platform with aplari allows you to take a snapshot of your trading terminal, but i would like to know how it might be possible to take a snapshot of your trading terminal automatically each time you enter a trade.

I would like to be able to automatically snapshot and store a frame of the terminal each time i enter a trade, so that i can review at a later stage the parameters on the indicators and price chart for the trades that were succesful and the trades that were not.

It there software out there that allows you to do this? or how would i be able to develop one.

Thanks in advance

Emmu 

euwechue:

Hello MT4 Community

I have been trading on this platform for a short while now, I trade each time time with fixed parameters for the TP and SL set at 10pips either way. The MT4 platform with aplari allows you to take a snapshot of your trading terminal, but i would like to know how it might be possible to take a snapshot of your trading terminal automatically each time you enter a trade.

I would like to be able to automatically snapshot and store a frame of the terminal each time i enter a trade, so that i can review at a later stage the parameters on the indicators and price chart for the trades that were succesful and the trades that were not.

It there software out there that allows you to do this? or how would i be able to develop one.

Interrogate the Order Hiistory pool and detect when you have a newly closed Order,  then use WindowScreenShot() to take a screen grab.

RaptorUK:
Interrogate the Order Hiistory pool and detect when you have a newly closed Order,  then use WindowScreenShot() to take a screen grab.

I dont think he knows coding yet. Euwechue you can pay someone to program it for you. :-)

tonny:

I dont think he knows coding yet. Euwechue you can pay someone to program it for you. :-)
He asked . . .
euwechue:

Hello MT4 Community

or how would i be able to develop one.

I answered.

Who are you suggesting he should pay ? 

Reason: