How to insert history statement into website using html

Hi everyone,

I just want to insert my history statement into my website (include the graph) exactly as I can see it when I open the *.htm export file.

I tried to copy all the source of .htm file and paste into my website but it showed up very ugly (no grey-fill line, no graph, out of border).

I see that some Robot shopping websites post statements on their website perfectly.

Moreover, I am looking for a solution to auto-update statement on the website.

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry we're not an Html forum. We have no idea what your web-host & .htm source look like. You can try asking an html forum. Showing them some codes would be a good idea. There are tons of mt4 web-publishing sites. I don't feel like promoting any so perform a google search.

Kienvu:

Hi everyone,

I just want to insert my history statement into my website (include the graph) exactly as I can see it when I open the *.htm export file.

I tried to copy all the source of .htm file and paste into my website but it showed up very ugly (no grey-fill line, no graph, out of border).

I see that some Robot shopping websites post statements on their website perfectly.

Moreover, I am looking for a solution to auto-update statement on the website.

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

Not exactly what you're looking for but you may want to read the article "HTML Walk through using MQL4" and "Alternative log file with the use of HTML and CSS".
Reason: