MT4 loading issues?

I am in  desperate need of help?

I have been experiencing major problems with MT4 and i think my specific broker, who i know i canot discuss about.

Recently my platform has just started lagging, jerking, freezing to name but  few issues, the more recent, soon as i change timeframe it shuts down the platform completely and its driving me crazy and loseing me money as it does it in the middle of trades!!

I have uninstalled the platform then re-installed to start a fresh but soon as i log out then log back into the platform it reverts back to my original installation, despite the fact i have removed it from system, ie- all my custom indicators, chart set ups, trend lines and EA's, etc are all back in place like the platform had never been touched??

I am in urgent need of some guidance from anyone as this driving me crazy??

iannai69:

When you trade you pay your Broker his Spread,  you are his Customer . . .   what does your Broker have to say abut your problems ? 

RaptorUK:
When you trade you pay your Broker his Spread,  you are his Customer . . .   what does your Broker have to say abut your problems ? 

There not being very forthcoming so might be time for a change, i am in contact with them and am waiting for a reply, however, i know this isn't a forum for discussing brokers so i will leave that subject.

I still don't understand how, after uninstalling and deleting any leftover programme files, the platform reverts back to its previous state once re-installed? Unless this is specifically built into MT4 itself? The only thing i can tell that i have recently noticed is the connection at the bottom sometimes reads 1260/0kb, i'm guessing this is the problem that has only just started occuring?

iannai69: I still don't understand how, after uninstalling and deleting any leftover programme files, the platform reverts back to its previous state once re-installed? Unless this is specifically built into MT4 itself? The only thing i can tell that i have recently noticed is the connection at the bottom sometimes reads 1260/0kb, i'm guessing this is the problem that has only just started occuring?
Have you tried installing in a different location?

iannai69:

I have been experiencing major problems with MT4 and i think my specific broker, who i know i canot discuss about.

Recently my platform has just started lagging, jerking, freezing to name but  few issues, the more recent, soon as i change timeframe it shuts down the platform completely and its driving me crazy and loseing me money as it does it in the middle of trades!!

I have uninstalled the platform then re-installed to start a fresh but soon as i log out then log back into the platform it reverts back to my original installation, despite the fact i have removed it from system, ie- all my custom indicators, chart set ups, trend lines and EA's, etc are all back in place like the platform had never been touched??

1. Try different broker MT4, see if you have the same issue.

2. For Vista/7 install MT4 outside C:\Program Files..., like C:\The Other Programs\...

At least that for a moment. 

I had 3 different MT4 platforms running at the same time, just to compare and 2 where running fine but the 1 i have the problem with wasn't? I also ran my account through the metaquotes download which worked fine so i was assuming it was the download that might have had a problem, until i followed your advice and installed the platform to my own, created folder and it appers to be working fine....... for the moment??

Thanks guys, major help :-)

Reason: