Problem with freezing on metatrader 4 ,lagging.

Hi I have a problem with metatrader 4. It is getting freeze every time when I am changing timeframes with some indicators and EA panel to trading. 

A few mates tested the same indicators , the same ea and all is good. But not for me.

I installed new windows clean, and on clean new system it is the same. Clean platform, new files etc.

Buttons of changing timeframes stay clicked when I am changing timeframe, and also platform freeze.

What's wrong?

Igor Treder: Hi I have a problem with metatrader 4. It is getting freeze every time when I am changing timeframes with some indicators and EA panel to trading. A few mates tested the same indicators , the same ea and all is good. But not for me. I installed new windows clean, and on clean new system it is the same. Clean platform, new files etc. Buttons of changing timeframes stay clicked when I am changing timeframe, and also platform freeze. What's wrong?

You may have a lot more bar history on your chart compared to your friends, so it takes longer for the indicators to refresh and recalculate everything again. This is true if you are filling up your ".hst" files for generated data from 3rd party applications like TickStory or Tick Data Suite.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You may have a lot more bar history on your chart compared to your friends, so it takes longer for the indicators to refresh and recalculate everything again. This is true if you are filling up your ".hst" files for generated data from 3rd party applications like TickStory or Tick Data Suite.

I have good computer with 32gb ram good proccessor and other should not be this.

But I set Bar history and Bars on chart to 5000 both and still the same.

Video -->  https://www.transferxl.com/download/08vjSmF7s6b2BV

Send large files free | fast file transfer | secure file upload
  • TransferXL
  • www.transferxl.com
TransferXL is the easy, fast, and secure way to transfer large files. No restrictions, and totally free. Send your next transfer with us! | TransferXL

Igor Treder:

Hi I have a problem with metatrader 4. It is getting freeze every time when I am changing timeframes with some indicators and EA panel to trading. 

A few mates tested the same indicators , the same ea and all is good. But not for me.

I installed new windows clean, and on clean new system it is the same. Clean platform, new files etc.

Buttons of changing timeframes stay clicked when I am changing timeframe, and also platform freeze.

What's wrong?

Might be some/any of your indicators (including the panel) used needs to be viewed/corrected/rewritten,who knows without know and see all these - freezing issue can be due to many reasons

mntiwana #:

Might be some/any of your indicators (including the panel) used needs to be viewed/corrected/rewritten,who knows without know and see all these - freezing issue can be due to many reasons

My friend checked the same setup at his pc and it was okey :p
Reason: